NOT A CHAPTER [PLEASE READ]

Ok so the governor still has not replied to my apology (I understand that the things aid to him were not me but I feel as if I should take some responsibility)

Most of the community is continuing to send me threats/insults for the second owners actions.

After talking this out with friends and a lot of thinking I've made my decision, I'm going to leave the days union community.

Reasons:

I feel out of place in the community, as if I'm somewhat of an insult there. Considering the fact that most of them have a bad view of me and the governor sees my as a person who's $exualized him, regardless of my explanation makes me feel sick.

Most of the community and governor hate me, the ppl who sided with the governor (saying I was lying) in that situation are super toxic, telling me to kms etc. A lot of ppl who sided with the governor for attention are just flat out rude, they said things they wouldn't be saying if the governor wasn't there.

I cannot even think about the days union anymore without feeling like I made the governors mindset worse by letting that person into my account, I feel bad.

So due to all of this, I will be discontinuing this book. The days union has been the subject of my writing until now, I'm not sure if I will ever come back to writing abt them. It merely depends how the future goes.

I will leave this book here but I will not update it, I won't be as active on here.

I don't want to quit writing completely, it's just hard to write about the days union after what the community has said abt me. I will take a break and try writing abt other things, maybe other myths I'm not sure.

Again I'm so sorry, I hope you all understand.
Take care,
Emerald