"Why So Emotionless?" [Unstable_Day x Emotionless_Day]

⚠️CONTAINS SMUT, GET UR BIBLE IDK⚠️
NOTE: EMOTIONLESS IS TALLER THAN UNSTABLE IN THIS

THIS SHIP AND STORY IDEA IS NOT MINE, MY FRIEND CAME UP WITH THEM. I JUST WROTE THE STORY BECAUSE IM RUNNING OUTTA IDEAS.

THIRD-PERSON POV:

Emotionless sat at his desk, isolated in his small office room as he filled out many papers and typed up important documents. The door was shut and the blinds were all drawn, it was completely silent except for the sound of Emotionless's pencil scratching at the paper that littered his desk. He sighed as he completed another document and sticking it on top of a pile of finished work on his desk, he let out a yawn and stretched. He had been sitting in a slouching position for the past hour and it resulted in him having a sore back, Emotionless groaned in annoyance. He reached across his desk for another document to complete, when suddenly the phone at his desk rung. His hand paused midair and he redirected it towards the phone, he picked it up "Operative Emotionless, who is it". His voice was straightforward and plain, the operative pinched the bridge of his nose as he felt the sleepiness eating at him. The voice of the [SUPREME LEADER] jolted him awake, "Emotionless, I need you to be at my office immediately. An accident has happened and I need your assistance ASAP". Emotionless replied almost instantly, "of course, I will head down now." He slammed the phone back onto the receiver and made his way out of his office. The lights that illuminated the hallway caused him to squint his eyes, being cooped up in a dim office had its disadvantages. Emotionless's footsteps echoed throughout the deserted hallway, his mind was crowded with thoughts about this "accident" Great had talked about briefly over the phone. Had they captured a Night operative? Did an operative of theirs get captured? Did something explode? Emotionless increased his speed, desperate to get to Great's office for answers.

Emotionless was out of breath as he halted in front of Great's office door, he had sprinted down the hall because Great told him to get there ASAP. After composing himself, he raised a fist to the door and knocked three times. Several beats passed until it was opened by a worried-looking Great, he immediately motioned Emotionless inside and closed the door behind the two of them. Emotionless glanced around the room as Great sat back in his chair behind his desk, everything seemed completely normal in Great's office except for one thing.

Unstable_Day sat in the corner of Great's office, he wasn't twitching or even talking which was extremely unusual. Normally the blue operative would be talking very loudly and twitching now and then, now he just sat there staring into space, he didn't even acknowledge Emotionless's presence. Great noticed Emotionless staring at Unstable, clearing his throat he started to explain the situation. "There has been an accident in the lab, Unstable here has inhaled some chemical fumes that have played with his behaviour and state. All of the other operatives are busy at the moment and I trust you, Emotionless, to keep him with you and watch over him. We cannot have him alone, I would be too risky since he inhaled a very effective chemical. It should wear off within 12 hours, so you will be able to continue your daily work soon."

Emotionless stared at Great, his mouth had fallen open. Does he take care of Unstable? Seriously?! Emotionless processed the facts through his head once again, it seemed like Unstabe was in a stable state so he might be easier to handle. And he could probably just keep him in the corner of his office while continuing his work. It sounded like an okay deal, he curtly nodded at Great showing that he would agree to take care of the operative. Great spoke once again, "alright, thank you operative Emotionless", he turned to Unstable, "Unstable please follow Emotionless, you will be with him for the next 12 hours". Unstable slowly stood up and silently walked over to Emotionless, his head hung low as he stared at the ground. Great ushered them out of his office and shutting the door as soon as they left.