40° Eureka! Sports mania!?

Days later.)

Mine is practicing her kung-fu and aikido moves again with the Cures at a forest.)

Mine: I want to be more worthy of everyone... I want to improve... I can't do anything but I'll try for my friends... If doing my best is needed... I'll fight until the end with perseverance...!

Inuyama: We can hear you!

Faith: Hmm...

Shikuna: You're already doing good, Mine. You're already worthy and all but what you need to do instead is control your fears. Don't stress and talk like that, it's no serious matter though.

Iken: She's got a point, you really should stop being easily scared...

Mine: For real? Now that you put it that way I... *a bit embarrassed*

Shikuna: But that can't be it, after all I've seen you run when even the thought of a ghost appears.

Faith: *sigh*

Mine: Someone wants to learn kung-fu and aikido? Now I feel like I should do that instead.

Shikuna: Well, you still have untapped potential but I think it'd be enough for now. I don't think you need to push yourself any further.

Mine: Okay, I'll just stop practicing my moves for now. Try it, Arigaoa, your turn! I'm certain your performance will be great!

Arigaoa: But ... I don't know anything about kung-fu, aikido or any techniques or skills about them...

Mine: I told you to learn them...

Arigaoa: Oh, right then, let me learn! Wait ...I'm smart I should know!

Mine: How could you know everything?

Arigaoa: I'm a really smart girl... *she has no condensing prowesses and is clumsy*

Mine: ...

Faith: Silence!

Zip: Shut up and learn, zippu!

Arigaoa: Calm down! I will! I'm sorry! *slightly cover her mouth*

Mine: Sheesh, that was uncalled for. Anyway, back to the supposed training turn. What do you want to learn?

Arigaoa: A stylish kung-fu move. Maybe even something about moving my... legs...?

Mine: Can you be more precise?

Arigaoa: Um... I want something flashy! Something that will impress everyone!

Mine: *nods and makes her learn it*

Arigaoa: *she then did it clearly on a tree and destroyed it* Heh?! *gasp* THE TREE!

Faith: ...

Mine: Now now Arigaoa... *cough cough* Maybe you should start with something safer, such as defensive moves. Arguably-

Mine's mother Inah passed through and Arigaoa accidentally kicked her.)

Arigaoa: *blank eyes*

Inah: GAAHHH!! Ugh... YOOOOU RAAAAAAAT!!!

...

WATCH WHAT YOU'RE DOING, BRAT!!!

Arigaoa: Eeeek! *scared of her sudden anger, looks down* ...

Mine: ...I shouldn't have made her do that.

Inah: Apologize NOW!

Arigaoa: Sorry...

Mine: Mommy, why and how are you here?!

Inah: I'm sure you could notice that I am appointed for a commission of pixies. *pointing at the cures* Who are they?