Introduction of sibilings and Kalos journey Starts

In pallet

??,?? : Mom we are back.

When Delia opened the she saw her 2 daughters and gave a Ursaring hug .

Delia : it is good to have home Hilda and Nancy.

Suddenly Pikachu who was sleeping came to who Delia was talking . Hilda on seeing Pikachu. He jumped to Hilda and Nancy and rubbed his cheeks .

Hilda and Nancy : Pikachu , wait that means big brother is HOME.

Both of them ran immediately to Ash's room .

Delia : wait girls....

Before Delia could finish both of them ran to Ash's bedroom to see their big brother as last time they saw their brother before going to Galar and didn't see him after their return. So actually they saw him before 6 years. When both the girls opened the door they saw Ash sleeping on his back and Serena had her head on Ash's shoulder and her left hand on Ash's chest sleeping peacefully and Ash had his left arm around Serena waist. Both sisters were surprised to their brother sleeping with a girl and that also a beautiful girl.

Hilda & Nancy : EEEEEEEE .........

Both of shrieked like Zubats causing everyone to awake by the sound Serena was the first to wake up , then Ash woke up and saw both his little sisters and saw Serena who didn't know how to react . Ash kissed Serena on her lips to which Serena reacted immediately .

Hilda & Nancy :big brother we missed you , you didn't even tell us  a goodbye .

Ash : Well sorry sises now don't cry , you know I don't like to see you crying , now come and give your brother a hug .

Both Hilda and Nancy hugged their brother Serena was happy to see the brother and Sisters reunion.

Nancy : well big bro who is she ?? pointing  Serena

Ash : well she is my girlfriend.

Both sisters: what??? Tell us about your love story .

When Ash was about to tell , then their mother called

Delia : Ash professor wants to meet you in the lab .

Ash : ok mom . Serena you tell about our love story, I will return in few minutes , k bye sere ( kissing Serena on lips ) and bye sises.

As Ash said he left to Professor's lab.

A few hours later

In Professor's lab

Ash : before going to Kalos I like to introduce my sisters Hilda and Nancy who will be coming with us , and 3 new Pokemons which I got today morning and sorry Goh. Come out .

As he threw the pokeballs came out 2 bear like Pokemons and a pink cat Pokemon.

Goh : how did you catch mew ?

Ash : well you should ask mew , mew would you tell them.

Mew : (telepathy) hello goh I know about your interest in catching me but I wanted to be Ash as I saw him from starting of his journey he saved my life many times and I always wanted to be his Pokemon . So sorry .

Goh : ok and Ash how did you get both single and rapid strike Urshifus .

Ash : well you remeber kubufus that I saved during the Galar journey well it is both of them Leon's master called me today morning and told about their wish , so he transferred them to me and I'm going to use them in Kalos.

Gary : 3 legendaries again in his Arsenal it is going to be a tough league.

Ash : I'm going to use them.in the later stages of the league and this time most of my rivals from Kanto to Unova and galar are in the league .

Serena : what do you mean ? What is the speciality of this year Kalos league.

Ash : Clemont you explain them .

Clemont : Well this is 100 edition of the league and the winner of the league can face Champion Diantha without facing the elite 4 . And the top 4 can take place as kalos elite 4 as Malva , Wirkstorm , Drasena and Seilbold are retiring.

Max : then kalos league is a blast this year and I am planning to take part , like Ash says stronger the opponents stronger we get.

Clemont: But for entering the league you need 10 gym badges instead of 8 for this year .

Ash : Where are the 2 gyms and who are their gym leaders ?

Clemont : one is in Vanville town , the gym leader is Calem a dark Pokemon specialist and another in Aqucord town and gym leader is Tierno , he doesn't have any specialization .

Ash : well Tierno became a gym leader and Serena you are from Vanville do you know the gym leader ?

Serena : well he is my cousin brother.

Ash : well lets go to Kalos , Hoopa teleport to Prism tower.

The Kalos journey begins......