##3##

Here is the flashback of the last chapter

CHIM: Because you want to see the King Right?!🤔

HOBI: U..m....Yeah

            Let's start the chp 3
                   ↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

CHIM: I knew it....but you know what I also want to see the King...

JOON:Ok..guys I'll take you there....

HOBI/CHIM:Jinja??!

JOON: yeah...

##However they managed to
sneaky-peaky from there....and then
They entered the kingdom..##

When they were exploring the place near the palace HOBI's eyes cought someone.....

HOBI:Wow!! He is so handsome*he kind of screamed* Jímíñ shut hobi's mouth and said with a done face.....

CHIM:What the heck hoba...why did you scream?

HOBI:S- .sorry  Hyung but he is so handsome....

                       Yøøngi POV
While I was talking with my guards I heard some one scream and told my guards to scan over the area....

Back to hobi chim and joon

HOBI: H- he was so handsome 😳..

CHIM: Who?... wait you saw the king😲? *HOBI jst Nodded as response*

   *As Soon as Joon was about to say something some guards caught them*

CHIM:We aren't robbers..sir- *cut off by a guard*

Guard 1: we don't care who you are where you are from the only thing that matters is that our duty is to take you to our king... He said and dragged them(Jímíñ Høsèøk and Nãmjøōn) to the palace🏯

 He said and dragged them(Jímíñ Høsèøk and Nãmjøōn) to the palace🏯

I

Imagine this at king Min Yøøngi's throne

The king entered with Jin Jüñgkøøk and tãehyüñg...

Yøøngi: so you three are from ***** school?? *He asked backfacing them*

JOON: Y- Yes king..!

Yøøngi: Didn't your teacher tell you not to enter my kingdom...*he shouted and turned to them.. and he saw a similar boy and he recognized that he was that cute boy he saw near the jungle...and Hoseok was so scared that the heartless Kings eyes softened when he saw the boy shaking due to fear*

Yøøngi: Ok..we will talk about this tomorrow it's too late..*he said and left followed by jintaekook..*

(Meanwhile the guards were shocked that the king let them stay)

              ~~the next day~~

Tae: Yahhh...you coconut head Bunny why didn't you wake me up huh???

Kook: Because you were looking so cute while sleeping 😉...

Tae: stop being cheesey....Uhh...now because of you that annoying king is gonna annoy me like hell....

Kook:Hehe...

Tae: there is nothing funny in this you bunny...I am gonna kill you....

Kook: ok but you have to catch me firsrt... *Then he started to run and tae also ran behind him*
       #and the game of cat 🐈 and mouse🐁 started#

       ### Meanwhile at the palace###

Yøøngi:So why did you enter my kingdom huh??.

JOON:Sorry my Majesty my brother wanted to see you that's why we entered your kingdom...

Yøøngi:So who was the one to disobey my orders...?

HOBI: M- M- me..! #He said in a scared voice#

JOON: please don't kill us king please forgive us......

Yøøngi: Ok I forgave you but your punishment is you'll have to stay here in my kingdom for your entire life....

CHIM: Bu-... (He got cut off by jin)

Jin: do not answer back the king otherwise he'll kill you...#he said#

Yøøngi:Jin it's your duty to take care of them and help them know this place well...

Jin: yes my Majesty! *He bowed and the king just nodded and left*

Jin: I am hella confused...jeez!

JOON: Why?

Jin: because the king has never forgave anyone in this whole life...I mean till now...

HOBI:(confused) but why?

Jin: Because when he was just 7 his father got killed by his enemies and after hearing the news his mother also passed due to heart attack...then he became heartless 💔...after than we(tae him and jk) only take care of yoongi...* Jin noticed that Nãmjøōn was staring at him even without blinking and he just silently chuckled*

#### Hobi felt bad after hearing Yoongi's past###

Jin: we haven't introduced to each other....

CHIM: myself Jímíñ and I am hobi's elder brother..and you can also call me CHIM..☺️

JOON: My name is Nãmjøōn you can also call me as Joon or as you like...*he said while showing his dimple simple...which caused butterflies in Jin's belly...*

HOBI: You are my hope I'm your hope I'm j-hope (jung Høsèøk) or you can also call me Hobi...**he said showing his sunshine smile**

  Sorry for another short chapter
I'm so sorry because there are alot of grammar mistakes....
And I hope you all liked it 😊😘
And borahe 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜