Don't Think About It (Sylvie x F!Reader) - 18+

Summary: It's the end of the world and Sylvie wants nothing more than to feel alive and forget everything else that she is fighting against for just one night.

Rating: Mature (18+)

Tags: f/f smut (oral sex, vaginal fingering, thigh riding), end of the world sex, smut with feelings, no major Loki (2021) spoilers

The temporal door vanished behind Sylvie as she stumbled through back to Ratax. Pain shot through her body, attacking her senses in multiple spots so that she could hardly tell what was worse: the blunt force of crashing down on her knees; the burning gash on her shoulder where the Hunter had managed to get in a good swipe or the thumping pressure in her head that only seemed to be getting worse these days. Added to all of that the tight tension in her muscles, exhausted and overworked after weeks flittering about the timeline without more than a few hours of proper rest.

She pushed herself back onto her feet, air hissing through her teeth as she returned to the small shack in which she'd taken residence. An old container unit, designed for interstellar shipping before the war had put a stop to inter planetary trade in this region of space, it was hardly a home. Hel, it was hardly a shelter but it did keep the rain off Sylvie's back and gave her somewhere to recoup before her next assault on the Hunters.

Sylvie stumbled onto a pile of blankets and stared up at the twisted metal roof, her restlessness mirroring the growing storm outside. Rage and anger spurred her to action, kept her from resting too long. However, even as it pushed her to make another jump, to force the fools at the TVA to send another squad of well equipped Hunters after her, she ignored the call to war. She was exhausted and could not risk going into another fight at less than full strength. Well, half strength would probably enough against those idiots but she was still a way off that.

Unfortunately, sleep did not come easy to Sylvie. Too many thoughts, too much pent up frustration.

A gingerly knock against the door of her shelter alerted her to your presence. That in itself was a sign of concern; usually Sylvie was aware of everything around her, capable of recognising the presence of others before they were in eyeshot, but today she'd missed the sound of your boots on the gravel, the even draw of your breath. Still, the enchantress couldn't bring herself to be too concerned, not when you could be the solution to her current problem. A beautiful face to ease her tension, willingly seeking her out too.

"It's open. Come on in."

"Were you successful?"

Sylvie had shared with you a few details of her life and even those were heavily edited. As far as you were aware she was an ally to your people, coming and going through her the golden doorways like a messenger of the gods. You knew she fought in a war, had nursed her worse injuries and helped sharpen the blades dulled against the Hunters' armour, but truthfully the enchantress had no investment in the outcome of your planet's petty squabble with their neighbours. She cared for you, of course, but her fight was against something far worse, for far higher stakes.