Part 16

The next morning, at college, Mino found a word on his desk. It was written by a girl of another class. She was in love with him. He sighed and threw the paper on the garbage. For one week, she tried to be closer to him. Each time, he told her he was not interested in. But she kept on. A word every morning on his desk. An apple for his lunch. Cookies in his bag. He was pissed of that. And he could see how much Taegook was hurt by this. They kept sleeping together until the night before. Mino could feel Taegook was not in the mood since this girl had become to stick him. He decided to tell her to change his behavior immediately. He was looking for her, while Taegook was at bathroom. She surprised him by jumping in his arm and kissed his cheek. For one moment, Mino couldn't move even a finger. But quickly he pushed her back and told her with an angry voice that she wasn't right to do that. She had to stop that immediately because he didn't love her. The girl tried to make him understand her feelings, how much she loved him. He told her that he loved someone else. She started crying and her friends hugged her. He sighed and looked around, trying to find Taegookie.

-maybe he is waiting for me at canteen he thought.

However, he couldn't find him here. He sent him a message, but Taegook never answered him. Mino was a little upset, what was this? It was the first time he was alone, without Taegook. And suddenly, he understood.

-shit! He saw us!!

He took his bag and ran away to home. Taegook wasn't at home like Mino wished it. He noticed Taegook was here because his bag was in his room. And his running shoes wasn't here. Mino decided to wait for him, to explain him all about this stupid story.

Taegook came in, sweeting a lot after his run. He took off his shirt and went to kitchen to drink. He stopped when he saw Mino. He noticed he had prepared a big glass of fruits juice for him. Mino pushed it behind him. Taegook sighed and drunk it.

-you should eat some peanuts too.

Taegook rolled his eyes and took a few.

-stop taking care of me. He said coldly to Mino. You'd rather take care of your girlfriend.

And he went to his room.

-sorry? Girlfriend, what girlfriend? Asked Mino, following him in his room.

Taegook turned back to him.

-don't lie to me, I saw you two this morning!

-you saw what?

-you were very busy to hug each other!

-you wrong. She hugged me, not me. And I scolded her for that. Because I don't like her, and she hasn't the right to do that.

-you should date her, you look good together! Said angrily Taegook.

-I don't care I don't like her. Why are you angry? Are you jealous Taegook?

Mino came closer to him, making Teagook moved back to the wall.

-why...why would be jealous, huh?

-I don't know, tell me. Who I am for you?

Taegook looked at him with desperate gaze but said nothing.

-WHO AM I FOR YOU?? ANSWER ME TAEGOOK! Mino said with an angry voice.

-my friend! You are my friend!

-wrong answer, try again said Mino.

Taegook was crying now, and that was broken Mino's heart.

-my... brother? You...are...my brother... Taegook said with tears.

Mino came closer to him and wiped tears with his thumb.