Part 15

They came back to college and kept going to work hard on their studies. They stayed together all time. They practiced every day after school in the practice room. Mino started slowly as the doctor told him. Taegook always stayed longer than him because it was his habit, like his fathers did it every morning. And they run together every Saturday morning.

Two weeks after, Taegook went out the bathroom in college and ran to catch Mino, who was supposed to wait for him in front of school. When he arrived on the bench they used to wait for each other, Mino wasn't here. Taegook looked around and saw him with another guy he didn't know. He started to worry when the guy grabbed Mino's shirt and yelled to him. Taegook ran to them and pushed the man.

-hey, stop that! He said to the young man.

The young man looked at him, smirking.

-I do what I want with my young brother, let us now!

Mino looked at Taegook and nodded, confirming he was his brother. Mino was scared about his brother and didn't know how to handle this. So, Taegook hid his fear and tried to be strong.

-if you touch him again, I swear you will regret it, he said with a deep voice.

Mino opened his eyes wide because it was the first time he heard Taegook's deep voice.

His brother laughed and walked to Mino.:

-oh I understand, is he your boyfriend? You are so weak my brother, you need someone else to protect you ?

Taegook was protecting him, staying in front of him. When he realized the young man wouldn't stop, he put weight on his left foot, lift his right leg and extended it. He quickly swept Mino's brother's cap with his foot and came closer to him with angry eyes.

Mino's brother looked at him with rage but stepped back.

-I swear next time it will be your fucking head!

The man didn't say anything and came back to his car.

-you will regret that asshole! He yelled. He left them, making his motor wail.

Mino and Taegook looked at him until they couldn't see the car.

-what was this Taegook?? How long do you know how fight?? asked Mino

Taegook smiled at him and answered:

-my father taught me taekwondo. Because I looked at him every day when he practiced taekwondo, I loved to see his movements, it was like a dance... So, first I started in a club, but there were so many competitions... I hated that! So I asked my father to teach me. We practiced a lot in the first years, but now I do it lonely. Except some times my father checks me!

Mino looked at him and shook his head.

-you are incredible Taegookie... I live with you since all these weeks, and you never told me that you know taekwondo!

-and how could I tell you that? That's what I do when you leave me alone after practicing together. You know me now, I am not like that, boasting about thing like that.

Mino put his arm and Taegook's shoulder and said:

-I want you to teach me taekwondo now!

-ok ok I will! But Mino, he said seriously.

-yes?

-do you want to go to the police station? He attacked you, you have to do something now.

-I don't know... I think he was scared about you, so I think it was the last time I saw him.