3. The Ankush Pratap Singh Rajvansh

Start from the beginning

I forget about it completely, pinching bridge of my nose, I close my eyes taking a deep breath.

"Ji, Maa, I'm sorry I forgot. I'll start now." I said as I walked out from my office.

"It's okay beta, I know you are busy. That's why, I called you to make it remember." She said slowly and I smiled listening to her voice.

"I'll be there soon Maa, please prepare my coffee. I need it badly..." I said already cutting the call.

I walked out of office with a headache on its way, I hopped in car and driver started as I followed by two other cars filled with guards. We soon reached palace as I went in and saw my complete family sitting in living room with another family.

Male looking in his 40, female looking in her nearly 40 and another female in her 20, blushing very hard looking at me. And I cringed a little looking at her and her fake blush and top of that her looking at her face which is filled with make up.

Gosh, that make my headache took over me completely.

"Ankush, finally you came." I heard my Maa voice as I smiled a little to her and nod my head.

I walked and sit on my throne chair, as Maa passed me much awaited coffee. Which I need it at any cost. I sipped it not really feeling like inviting new members in my house. Well I never did though..

"Hmmm... Ankush!!" My mom again nervously called me.

"This is your father's childhood friend, Kabir Sehgal, his wife Sonal Sehgal and his daughter Yamini Sehgal." Maa sa introduced them to me, I turned my attention to them for a second and again kept my attention on sipping my coffee.

"So...!!" My cold aura is back, thinking of the possibility of this new family in my home.

"Actually we are thinking about marriage alliance with them." My Maa very nervous voice reached my ears.

"For Whom??" I ask my eyes still fixed on my coffee cup.

"For you and Yami......." Mom didn't even completed her sentence before my eyes shot back to her. I seriously don't want to do it with my mom, but they can't just think about my marriage and that too with someone other than my doll.

I kept cup on table as I shot a glance towards Yamini, who smiled and batted her fake eye lashes towards me seductively.

"Hi, Ankush!!" I arched my eyebrow to her. She just called me by my name, my name. I again turned to my family, who are sitting at the edge of couch with backs straight.

"I will decide when I should get married or with whom I should get married.....not anyone!!!" I said slowly and calmly to fit that thing in there heads and I stood up and walked from there, leaving them on thinking that how to kick out those Sehgal from home far from me.

I barely reached till stairs and I heard my name for the second time from that gutter. I stopped in my tacks but didn't turned towards the awful looking person. What's her name?? I already forget it, great!!!

"Ankush!!" She came before me and stood in front of me, smiling.

"I know, we don't know eachother. But we can meet few times and get to know eachother. I'm sure you cant resist after that, to make me yours.." she purred and she did the biggest mistake of her life.

She leaned a little as she kept her filthy hand on my chest. I glared at her, my eyes as red as it never turned, I grit my teeth. And in next second I took a knife as I sliced her plam which was resting on my chest just now.

And kept that same knife under her throat. She screamed in pain which literally felt soothing to my ears.

"Don't fucking touch, what is not yours,  Understand??" I hissed in her face, still holding knife near her throat, very near. That the tip of the knife is still piercing her skin and a little blood already came out from it.

She is shivering now badly, her left hand clutching her right plam tightly. Her tears already flowing down, but I didn't fucking care at all.

"I asked you something??" I deadpan to her as she flinched to my tone.

"Y..ye..yes... Anku....." She is stammering..

"Maharaj, it's Maharaj for you." I corrected her narrowing my eyes to her.

"Ji, Maharaj." She said as I took knife from her throat.

"Now, fuck off..." I roared as she started running like her tail has set on fire.

Suits her!!!

And I walked towards my bedroom......

Hello cupcakes.....

Don't you think, Ankush is very aggressive??

Well, I like it in this way...

So, how is the chapter..

Hope so you all like it...

Do comment it, review it...

Love you all