Chapter 2: Eraser

Chaeyoung and Lalisa are sitting beside each other during their Korean class. However, the blonde is not paying attention to their teacher, instead she's busy folding some papers that she will use to get back on Lalisa. She's smirking thinking of how her plan to get back at her teasing.

Lalisa glancing at Chaeyoung, curious on what the blonde is up to.

"Hey, Chaeyoung." The brunette whispered into her ear.

"What is it, Lalisa?" Startled on the sudden hot breath at her ear, raising the hairs behind her neck.

"Nothing special." She added struggling to hide her plans.

"Okay" Lalisa said and went back to listening to their teacher.

Nice, nice, the spring is done. Now I just have to put it into here and the jack in the box is complete. Just wait, Lalisa. You are always making fun of me. But today, I'll be the one making fun of you.

"Hmm." Lisa made a small whimper trying to open her pencil case.

This interrupted Chaeyoung in her thoughts.

"Something wrong?"she asked her seatmate.

"Its just my pencil case, its not opening, its jammed I guess, can you open it for me?" Lisa look at her with her big brown eyes pleading.

Sighing Chaeyoung, took the pencil case from Lisa. Its hard to resist her looking like a cute helpless puppy.

"Ah sure." She said sounding defeated, she wouldn't want to accept that she thought that the master teaser Lalisa is cute.

Huh, it opened easily. Chaeyoung was surprised that the box opened easily. But she was startled with the puppy face mask that suddenly pop out of the pencil case that made her scream.

"Waahhhh" Chaeyoung scream.

"Whats up Chaeyoung" their teacher called up to her.

"Nothing sir." Chaeyoung feeling embarrassed in front of the class.

"Pay attention in class and no more outburst from you, okay?" The middle age man told her.

"Yes sir." Chaeyoung answered putting her attention on her textbook.

"Kukukuku, Your reaction is priceless."
Lalisa trying to hide her laugh.

"Shut up." The blonde pouted.

Dammit, she got me again. Moreover, I was about to do it to her. Her wanting my help was suspicious to begin with. I should have noticed it earlier. As expected of Lalisa. I'll get back on you next time. What should I do? I have to think of a new plan. How can I embarrass Lalisa?

The blonde stealing a glance over her nemesis, but Lalisa glance at her at the same time too.

"Hey"

"What?"

"Lend me your eraser will you?" Lalisa asked her.

"Forgetting your eraser how clumsy." Chaeyoung said cockily while handing her eraser to Lalisa.

"I guess, thank you." Lalisa smiled her her.

Urggh. Chaeyoung groan in frustration with Lalisa's cute smile at her.

"Come to think of it, many people believe that if you write the name of the person you like on your eraser and then use it up, your love will be mutual." Lalisa said while inspecting Chaeyoung's eraser.