Chapter 1 Chocolates

Its a warm sunny afternoon, Valentines day. Chaeyoung is on her way back home after a long day of training at the YG building. It's her 2nd year as a trainee and eventhough the year has been difficult for her, she enjoyed performing and practice with the other trainees. Well, except with Lalisa, who never fails to tease her everyday, catching her of guard and making her blush with embarrassment. This year she is determined to change it all and turn the tables to her "arch nemesis".

Chaeyoung seemingly lost in thought, didn't notice a certain Thai girl, catching up on her.

"Hey Chaeyoung" the young brunette called out to her.

What? it can't be its Lalisa. "Yeah?" Chaeyoung nervously look back knowing the owner of that voice.

"How many chocolates did you get today? " Lalisa casually asked her with a smile.

Chaeyoung stop in her walk, dreading to answer, she didn't received any chocolates from the other trainees today but she wouldn't want Lalisa to know it for she knows she will surely tease her.

"Actually.. maybe two or three". she answered with a straight face trying to be convincing.

"Well then, which one of those is your favorite?" Lalisa looking at her eyes.

"Huh?" Chaeyoung getting caught offguard again with the follow up question.

"Any non obligatory chocolates?" Lalisa asking her another question.

"Nah, it's alright, is, is that what you are asking? I don't get what you are saying."
She pretended not to understand as she really dont know how to answer her.

"Then, here, chocolates." The maknae handing her a box of chocolate covered breadstix with a red bow.

Chayoung blushed as she takes the box of chocolates from Lalisa.

"Your first one." Lalisa wink at her and walk faster away from her.

Chaeyoung was left standing staring at her gift.

"This thing.. that means..  can't be.. no maybe she's just giving me one because I didn't get a Valentine's today."