UNEXPECTED BOND (LAST)

We don't meet people by accident, they are meant to cross the path for a reason.

Everyone were mere strangers before their first meet. The best relationships begins unexpectedly. Similarly, the bond was formed between each of them only with the trust and respect as the base without any expectations.

Isn't it giving a family vibe?? Yes!!! Family isn't always by blood. It's the people in your life who want you in theirs, the one who accept you for who you are. The one who would do anything to see your smile and who would love you no matter what.

As a parent ,they were worried for their son's happy life. But the minute, the girl entered their life unexpectedly through a reality show, their ever tensed workaholic son started smiling; his happiness indicated his happy future with someone he could be himself sharing about his hopes and fears without being judged or branded as arrogant. They understood it was she who can make their son laugh and laugh with him afterall her smile is contagious. The moment she stood in their doorstep to get approval for their love as her gift for their son's first valentine's day was something they didn't expect. The way she explained all the happening in their life till date made it obvious that their son fell in love with the honesty of the girl. Though they loved her even before meeting her personally, the love and respect grow in folds for their lovable and sweetest daughter in law to be..

The telecast of the first episode of the reality show clearly showed the change in her brother.  It was she who found out first about her brother's relationship.. She felt immense happiness when she got to know that her loner brother fell in love with her own chellama who was a positive viber and a person whom everyone wishes to fall in love with. She was always a silent admirer and supporter of them and will always be. The relationship between this brother and sister is like that of tom and jerry; funny, loving, scary, and irritating at the same time. They fight a lot but can never get apart and always support each other at every point of life. Though she find peace in annoying her brother, she felt protectiveness and the responsibility towards her sister in law to be's smile.

The parents of the girl have many expectations when coming to their daughter's life partner. Even though not much expectations, they had few expectations. But the moment he stepped into their daughter's life, their few expectations vanished and he was solely the form of their daughter's happiness. A parent can identify whether their daughter is getting the deserved love and respect, they felt him showering her with the love and respect much more than they expected it to be. They found him not just a lover boy or gentleman but also the person who know to value them, their daughter and their daughter's will and wish. They couldn't ask for more when he is standing as the complete form of their another son more than the son in law to be…

Brothers and sisters fight a lot but do possess protective emotions towards each other whenever one is in trouble or in pain. Being brother and sister means being there for each other. He have seen her crying because of the bullies. He didn't console her but rather instigates the issue and tried to make her strong on her own. He never showed his love explicitly but internally, they have so much love for each other that they can literally do anything for the sake of one another. The love he have is not often shown to her but she felt at every bit of it. They gave each other their own space of privacy.. He knew many people through his sister. But The unexpected entry of the ever so gentleman earned his love and respect even before meeting in personal. The moment they met, the love and respect was same but the trust on him went onto the highest level. Not every men will get a girl's brother's trust, he managed to earn it being himself. He saw him not only his sister's love but also his guide, his parent's another son in him. He felt immense happiness when he supports his sister at every step.. He wished all the happiness for his brother in law to be..

He entered his life through his best friend, but over time became his own friend who in turn guides him when needed and cheers him when felt down. He became his brother though not connected by blood but connected strongly with emotions, love, care and concern.

Here the actual unexpected bond isn't only between Ashwin and sivaangi but also between..

Ashwin and sivaangi's parents.
Ashwin and Vinayak.
Ashwin and Sam.
Sivaangi and Ashwin's parents.
Sivaangi and Akshaya.

EVEN ME AND YOU ❤️

Though started writing this book in lack of patience. You guys have showered your love and support on me and our book immensely. I find the REAL unexpected bond between me and you guys❤️

UNEXPECTED BOND OFTEN STAYS FOREVER !!! THIS ONE TOO !!!

Not everyone gets such unexpected bond.. We are really lucky if we get such..

****** UNEXPECTED BOND ******