IMAGINATION - 19

Sivu woke up and was informed that Ashwin left to his house.. She know he was damn tired so she didn't want to disturb him by calling...

She informed pugazh what all happened in the event..

Next shoot day,

Pugazh didn't come as he had shoot for his movie with santhanam..

The comalis were dressed up as a dancers.. The cooks to select comalis by calling one of the three digit number..

When it was Ashwin's turn, it was actually mani.. But sivu attended the call.. There was too many overlapping..

When sivu felt, he couldn't identify only her voice, she became upset and cut the call..

Master selected sivu and as usual welcomed her happily..

Rakshan : thango.. Inaiku master kooda pair.. Ashwin kooda illa.. Enna solla nenaikra?

Sivu : naa avar mela romba kovama iruken ney.. En voice a avar naala kandupidika mudila.. Aana sunitha ka pesunadhum, vaanga nu sonaru..

Ashwin : illa ma.. Neraya overlapping..

Sivu : neenga pesadhinga.. En voice therila aana sunitha ka voice therinjruku..

Ashwin : illa ma..

Sivu : ipd than pona vaaram idupa pidichu dance..

Ashwin : ma.. Naa pudika kedaiyadhu...

Sivu : ponga.. Naa inaiku andha table ke poga maata.. Naa enda master a jeika vekum..

She left with master after turning her face to Ashwin 😏

Ashwin(to mani) : unmaiyave kochitala?

Mani shruggs : inga vandha kovamella illanu artham.. Varala na kola kaandla iruka nu artham.. Paakalam..

The advantage round started and the ingredients were given..

Sivaangi, Master a jeika vekanumnu solli, oru force la andha maravalli kelangoda layer cut panna.. Knife kaila erangiruchu..

Sivu's hand started bleeding and her eyes became teary.. Master held her bleeding hand tightly and panicked... Rakshan and sarath rushed.. Director Break kuduthu ellarayum room ku poga sollitanga..

Rakshan rushed and took her to pantry.. He applied some turmeric for time being and left to arrange some doctor..

Ellarum vandhu paaka.. Mani ellarayum room ku poi rest eduka sollitanga.. All went to their respective room...

Ashwin came inside : ma.. Paathu pannirukalam la ma..

Sivu turned her face at him and didn't let him touch her hand..

Ashwin felt low : ma.. Serious a kovama irukiya.. Sorry ma.. Unmaiya neraya overlapping irundhuchu.. Adhaan.. Please ma..

Sivu felt bad hearing him speak so down : paravala ashwiney.. Kovam ella illa.. Summa vambilluthen...

Ashwin was about to hold her hand but she stopped again..

Ashwin : yen ma? Kaiya thoda vida maatengra?

Sivu : onnu illa ashwiney.. Unga kaila Ratham aairum..

Ashwin : yenna ma nee.. Inga kudu.. Deep a patruka nu Pakalam..

Sivu : illa.. Seri aairum..

Ashwin : inga kudu..

He pulled her hand and saw her wince in pain..