IMAGINATION - 48

I expected atleast a few people against bringing in sam in the last chapter.. I was prepared for every reaction But i felt overwhelmed seeing the positive comments though we people are angry with his recent actions.. I wanted to give you a word.. Adikadi kondu vara maaten.. But when needed only, he will be in my story💟

___________________________________________

" Sivu confirmed that special mention on her birthday is not only for cake but much more than that " So kulukulu va iruku.. So Sunday leave la I'm giving another update..

Mela Vaasikameye 🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️

Days passed happily with them having their night time before sleep..

Next shoot day :

It was actually the wildcard Rithika entry and our chellama was in " Chellama " Song namecard...

Author : episode paathrupinga.. So naa edhuvu solla maaten..

Ashwin found her too cute in that yellow dress but didn't want to showcase his love even if it is accidental... He was very careful and conscious about it.. So he kinda tried to stay away from sivu onscreen..

Sunitha on the other hand was offended with his less response even if it's just for onscreen...

Ashwin seeing her getting offended, tried to calm her and behave casually with her.. In this process, he forgot that he's avoiding his girl.. Sivu for time being didn't take it to heart.. She went and spoke with him by her own.. But she somewhat felt hurt..

Ashwin came to lunch late after almost their gang completed their lunch..

Ashwin : enna da ella sapte muduchitinga.. Avlo neram aairucha?

Mani : nee ithana neram aratta adikum podhu therilaya?

Ashwin : illa mani.. Apd illa..

Sivu was quite unusually..

Pugazh : yei.. Papa yenda amaithiya iruka? Podhuma?

Sivu nods her head : podhum ney..

Ashwin whispers : ma.. Olunga saptiya?

Sivu just fakes a smile and nods her head.. He completed his lunch hurriedly..

The shoot continued..

Sivu ethana time than poi poi pesuva.. On the process of sitting on the counter, she sprained her hip.. She didn't feel pain at that time.. Time poga poga, she started feeling pain..

It was break...

Sunitha was just showing the hate messages to Ashwin..

Ashwin's mind was clouded with the thought that his munchkin would've also faced all this.. He felt guilty for not being there with her..

Sivu clings onto pugazh's shoulder : anney.. Engaluku last round illa ney.. Naa kelambatta? Ennala nikka kooda mudila.. Idupu sulukunadhu romba vali a iruku.. Naa poi konja rest edutha than seri aagum pola.. Time aaga aaga romba valikudhu..

Pugazh held her in his arms : seri da.. Naa vera yaarachu maathi vitutu varen..

Sivu : venda ney.. Nee iru.. Naa appa va vara solren...

Others comes there..

Mani : enna di? Moonju oru maari iruku.. Yen ungannana thongitu iruka?

Pugazh : avaluku idupu sulukunadhu valikudhama..

Rakshan : thango.. Doctor ta polama da..

Sivu : venda ney.. Rest edutha seri aairum...

Sarath : oru injection pota takkunu kekum da..