The Outlanders Who Caught the Wind

Start from the beginning

"That's a Statue of the Seven! There are a few of these statues across the land to show The Seven's protection over the world." Rimuru's eyes gleamed in interest as Raphael made sure to record this on her data. "Among the seven gods, this god controls the wind. Paimon's not sure whether the god you're looking for is the Anemo God, but... Paimon'll take you to the Anemo God's place first." Paimon explained.

"I see." Rimuru hummed as they continue to walk towards the Anemo Statue. So this world is protected by this Seven Gods. I wonder if that Unknown God is one of them. 

 "As we all know, poetry and language flow like the wind. There'll definitely be someone there who knows about your sister, and how to get you back to your world. At least, that's what Paimon thinks! Whether the gods actually answer you is a different story. You never know unless you try. So, let's hop to it!" Paimon assured them like a good friend would as they went near towards a lake.  

After swimming towards the Statue, Aether put his hand on the Anemo Statue and gasp when a glowing orb hits him. Rimuru looked at the Statue and noticed that it was better than it used to be. Raphael-san, can you also analyze this? 

Yes. It seems the energy that was supposed to have 500 years ago was scattered around this part of Teyvant. It appears these Statues can also heal us and can also be use as a teleportation. There are 5 of the Anemo Statue, but-- 

Then, if we find the remaining energies (Anemoculus), the statues can also be upgraded, right? Rimuru thought, sensing a lot of Anemoculus. I'll do that later. 

Yes. Raphael sighed. 

Now that I think about it... Raphael-san, can I still use my skills? Rimuru questioned.

Hai. You can use all of your skills. 

Rimuru smiled. I see. Thank you, Raphael-san. 

"Ooh! Did you just feel the elements of the world?" Paimon asked and Aether nodded. "Seems all you had to do was just touch the statue and you got the powers of Anemo! As much as they may want it, people in this world can never get a hold of powers as easily as you..." 

True. I could sense different types of elements around the world, but there are a lot of people that doesn't have elements. Rimuru thought. I guess that saying "All people are not created equal" reached this world too. 

"I think I know why, it's because..." 

"Ah-ha, it's because you're not from this world to begin with!" Paimon cut Aether off before looking at Rimuru. "What about you, Rimuru?" 

"About that, I don't really need one since I can still use my powers." Rimuru said, creating a small black fire on his palm, making them gasp in admiration. It seems like the Unknown God failed to seal my powers away. 

That's because you are stronger than her, and I destroyed her attempt to seal your powers away. Raphael answered. 

Rimuru perked up. Really!? Arigatou, Raphael-san! 

That's right, the only reason why Rimuru got teleported here is because the Unknown God caught him off guard and Rimuru is Rimuru (who got way too curious on her powers and wanted to touch them, and you can tell how he got here). 

But, she still managed to take me away from my people. Rimuru frowned. 

Do not worry, since they are connected to you, I can immediately notify you if they are getting attacked or any signs of emergencies. Raphael announced, much to Rimuru's delight. Unfortunately, I cannot bring us back to our world.