Skater boy - Larry stylinson

Author: PreciadoA

Status: finished

Smut: No

Summery: Harry Styles, loved by many, yet none owned his heart. He was a pretty big deal around school. Everyone knew who he was. Harry Styles was a flower crown wearing lad who didn't mind adding color to his wardrobe. No one particularly cared that he wore slightly more girly clothes, or that he was openly gay. He was unique and bubbly, and honestly who couldn't love him.Louis Tomlinson definitely did not have a crush on said boy (he did). Ever since he saw him on the first day of secondary school, he knew this would be more than just a crush. Now they're both seniors and Louis has yet to do anything about it. Why would he? He was considered to be the skater punk who spent too much time at the skate park and had one too many tattoos. What happens when flower child meets skater boy, will it be a love everlasting?

My note: this was such a sweet fic, there was no drama and keep me smiling the whole time. I really liked Louis in this one because he destroys the punk dude stereotype and Harry was also really cute and sweet in this book.

.

.

.

I did a painting of louis' X smiley face and i'm pretty proud of it.