The Return

5 years later
In Mt.Silver

There could be seen a man in his early 20s with his  a Pikachu on his shoulder , a Lucario and Greninjia by his side,

Ash : It has been 5 years we came for training and now our training is finished lets send a mail to our mother about our return.

Lucario:you are right Ash

Pikachu:At last I am going to eat ketchup after 5 years .

Ash : Greninjia gather our Pokemons

Greninjia: Ok Ash

In the last 5 years Ash traveled around collecting Mega stones and catching pokemons , his every pokemons had evolved into their last stages and he is only one in all 8 regions to have all mega evolution and all pesudo legendaries , he had  a few legendaries and myticals in his arsenal like Hoopa , Drakrai , Articuno , Lugia , Ho-oh , Suiciune , Mewtwo , Zerkom, Resihiram , Keldeo , Latias , Raquaza (shiny) , Azelf , Latios(revived using Aura) , Solgaleo , Regigas , Victini, Melloleta , Zamezenta , Claryex , Guzzlord(shiny came along with Nagaelda , Ash won and captured it ) , Eternaus , Nagaelda(caught it back after catching Solgaleo), Cobalian and Yvetval( joined Ash by seeing his love to pokemons and though knowing that he is the Pokemon of death treated his injuries , Ash caught it in the last few days in Kalos and only Professor Oak knows ). The other legendaries joined Ash to show their gratitude to Ash for saving them and to get the love that Ash shows his pokemons .

Every pokemons came behind Ash then he began to speak,

Ash : It is been 5 years we started our training , now we go to the world and show our power to them and first we challenge Kalos league again , then after we challenge the WCS , now who is with me.

Every pokemons gave their cries answering yes .He turned to the legendaries

Ash : I only can use 3 of you so you decide who is going to battle.

After the discussion between the legendaries

Ho-oh : well Ash it will be Articuno , Yvetval , Suiciune or Keldeo and small legendaries like Melloleta , Victini and Azelf along with Hoopa like to stay out invincible .

Ash : ok guys , we have one week to train and got to visit mom and professor Oak as Ash sent a mail to his mom.

In pallet town

A woman is gardening with her Pokemon and thiking of her son

Delia : Ash were are you , it has been 5 years , please come back home safe.

Then she enters her house and checks her mail she finds the mail that Ash had sent and was happy on seeing it.

She immediately left to the the Oak's ranch and when entered,

Delia : professor Ash is coming home in an week

P.Oak: it is good news ,it has been 5 years I had seen him .

Gary: let's give Ashy boy a welcome party .

Delia : it is a good idea Gary , I will give you all his companions numbers to call .

After Delia giving the numbers Gary immediately dialled the numbers then

Everyone :Hello who is it...

Gary: I am Gary Oak Ash's best pal and first Rival , I called to inform you that Ash is returning home in an week so his mother and I have decided to give him a special party and we would like everyone to attend the party.

Everyone : Ok Gary we will arrive to welcome Ash.

Gary then phoned to Lillie to ask the Alola gang to come

Lillie :Lillie Ather speaking

Gary : Hey love Ash is returning and his mother is throwing a party to celebrate his return so, call the Alolans and come within a week , see you in Kanto , waiting for you arrival , bye I love you.

To be continued.......