Awakening: Part 3

Start from the beginning

Asta: Yes Sir!?

Gauche: LOOK AT ME!

Gauche revealed his left eye, which was a mirror

Gauche revealed his left eye, which was a mirror. This magic item had the sufficient power to be able to pull of this new spell. [Mirror Magic: Mirror Brigade Mirror Slash]

Multiple copies of Asta were created, all sending out anti-magic slashes at Baro simultaneously. The monster was finally defeated. The children shout with joy.

Sally: That... Was... Amazing! I've just gotta... Analyze that power... You used! Astaaaa... You're mine, you know that?

(Y/n): Better you than me...

Baro then tried to attack Asta while his back was turned. (Y/n) was about to fish him off but was covered in snow before he could do anything, freezing him.

Asta: You...

Neige: I can't forgive... The people who did this to my brother. But... The one I can't forgive most... Is myself, for leaving everything to him... And just doing what he said! You're Asta... Right?

Neige walks closer to Asta, (Y/n), was going to unsheathe his sword but Asta stopped him.

(Y/n): Try anything and I'll slice you in half. Got it Frosty?

Neige rapidly nods his head, (y/n) goes with Sister Theresa to help the kids.

Neige: We've committed a serious crime. This is... One of the ways I'll take responsibility. I'll turn myself in to the Magic Knights afterward. Um... After I've paid for my crime and have been released... Would, um...

Asta: Yeah! Let's be buds! You can use awesome magic, so you'll be popular! Thanks for saving me!

(Y/n) felt the hairs on the back of his neck stand up.

Someone else is here...

Neige: Thank---

A a bright light blinds everyone and Neige was suddenly taken out by a light sword, followed by Gauche and then Sister Theresa.

(Y/n): Damn it! Asta! You and the kids get behind me!

Sister Theresa: Children... Are you all right? Always... On every battlefield... It was the, the innocent children, who were the victims of war. I wanted to protect those children... So after I left the battlefield, I became a nun. Asta... (Y/n), please... Protect these children.

(Y/n): You'll live to see another day Sister!

Asta: Granny!

Licht: What are you saying? You people... Are born as sinners.

(Y/n): You were the one at the hideout... That means that---

Licht: I am the leader of The Eye Of The Midnight Sun... Licht.