Wet Dreams [PART-2]

Start from the beginning

(Just Imagine KVG in this Blazer 🥵🥵)

"Reni did you buy a new phone or what?? What took you so long??"

You were standing just staring at him when his voice brought you back to reality..

"Uh..I..um (cough)..Well I asked dad what was the conference all about..and I was talking about Mom..AND..I told Vimmi what a lasagna is...and how to make it without burning down the whole kitchen.."

He chuckled and looked at you..

"How am I looking??"

"You look like Lucifer.."

He laughed..and caught you by your waist..

"Soo..shall we agree that you're mesmerized by me"

You rolled your eyes and pushed him..

"Now I have to get ready..get out of here.."

"Why should I??"

"Ok what you're thinking is definitely not going to happen Mr.Sippy so don't get your hopes high!!"

"But how do you know what I'm thinking??"

He said coming near you..and you kept moving back..but when you weren't able to move anymore as your back hit the door.. he noticed and put his hands on the wall locking you inbetween..

"Rohit.."

"Shhh.."

He said placing his finger on your lips..

You closed your eyes at his touch and gently parted your lips..

He smirked at that and bent down.. locking his lips with yours..

His hands made his way towards your waist as you caught his shirt's collar..

You turned him so that now he was pinned to the wall..but he wasn't the one to complaint..

As his lips made it's way down your neck..you opened the door and pushed him and as all this happened in a few seconds that he wasn't able to comprehend anything..

"Renii" He looked shook..😮!!

"Won't you ever learn from your mistakes Rohit"..

You said laughing and locked the door..

He shook his head but smiled nonetheless..

"I won't forget this Mrs.Sippy.."

He said and went downstairs..

*********

After a good half an hour he was on his way to the room knowing you must be ready by now..

He opened the door the stood rooted to his place..

(Imagine yourself in this outfit!! If can't imagine whoever you want that's up to you🤷‍♀️

(Imagine yourself in this outfit!! If can't imagine whoever you want that's up to you🤷‍♀️..)

You were trying to put on your necklace but wasn't able to..you heard the door open and looked behind,

"Rohit!! Thank goodness you're here!! Just help me with this will you?"

You asked still struggling with the same..

Rohit came out of his reverie and came closer to you,

"Why are you just standing there Rohit?? Help me"

"With pleasure."

He whispered and tried to hook the necklace but wasn't able to..

He frowned and used his teeth to hook it..

You had goosebumps as you felt his breath on your neck..

"Rohittt"

"Wh-at? I'm try-ing" he said with the hook between his teeth..

"Finally!!"

He was done and hugged you from behind placing his hand on your bare waist..

"You know.. I'm thinking whether we really need to go??"

"What?? Why??"

"I mean..with you looking so enticing..I won't be able to control myself.."

You turned in his arms and placed your arms around his neck..

"Careful Dr.Sippy self control is really important for a person especially a doctor and especially when you're going to attend a conference.."

"Like I care"

He bent down and brushed your lips with his,

KNOCK KNOCK!!

He groaned loudly and you laughed loudly at his reaction,

"Rohit!! Dad is calling you both downstairs.."

Pooja's voice came..

"Has everyone in this world decided to interrupt me every time..every bloody time I make out with my wife"

He muttered under breath,

"Aww!! You're so cute Rohit!!"

You stood on your toes to kiss his cheek but he turned and placed his lips on yours..

After a good few minutes of struggling you finally pushed him..

"Rohitt!!"

"Renii"..He whined

"NO!! Let's go downstairs!!"

He made a puppy face..

"I'm very much immune to that look of yours..So get over with it"

You both went downstairs getting into the car..

After almost two hours the conference was finally over and you both were on your way back home,

Rohit was driving the car when suddenly..

"ROHIT!! STOP THE CAR!!!"

**************

Hey guys, Here goes the next part..and I'll be honest..I don't know how many parts this story is going to take but I'm pretty much sure..the third part will be the final one..

And Varshini yes!! You were right!! I do love irritating the hell out of you😁❤️!!

If anyone has any requests please do PM me or you can even place it in the comments..

I hope everyone likes this chapter.. Please do vote and tell me opinions in the comments section below..

I'll meet you all in the next chapter..

Till then,

Au revoir