"it's hurts so bad" I cried out stuffing my face into my hands "all i can do is cry. i-i keep crying and crying until i pass out" I said wiping my face.

"A-And I know s-she's the cause for my pain but I just want her to come and hold me until I feel better like she use to." I said starting to cry harder.

"O-Or ask me d-do I wanna talk about a-nd sit there and listen t-to me pour my heart out, I just want her I miss her s-so much but she h-hurt me so bad"

"y'all just need some time apart.." lauren said softly.

"The whole reason we started arguing is her fault, a-all this shit is her fault" I said trying to calm down.

I calmed down then I started thinking about when she told me she had sex with coco and it made me cry harder.

"bey what did you just think about ?" keri asked me lowly.

"S-She looked so broken when s-she told me what she did"  I said crying.

"She c-c-ried in my chest begging for me not to leave a-and I did anyway. I could hear her screaming a-and crying while I was driving off" I said feeling my heartache get worse from thinking about it.

"Bey don't cry over that she wasn't begging and crying when she did it, she knew what she was doing" keri said.

"But she was on drugs and she had regret all over her face" I said looking at her through my tears.

"It doesn't matter beyonce, don't feel bad for her when she broke your heart"

Onika pov:

I pulled up to chanel house the got out the car walking up to the door.

Just as I was about to knock the door opened and she walked out "Hey cookie" she said looking up at me.

"hi.. can i talk to you ?" I said lowly.

"Can it wait until I get back ? I gotta go to bey house for something" she said and i bit down on my lip to keep tears from falling.

"nevermind" I mumbled walking off. "Wait cookie !" she called out but I ignored her getting back in my car.

I drove off letting the warm tears roll down my face. I looked over at my phone and grabbed it sniffing.

I went to ming contact then called her.

"Hello"

"hey ming"

"What is it cookie ?"

"can i talk to you ?"

"For what ?"

"i need to"

"No, fuck you"

"you're still mad at me ?"

"Yes and i'm more mad at you now for hurting beyonce so bye"

She hung up and I sighed feeling more tears rush down my face.

I went to rih contact and decided to call her.

It rung for a while then went to voicemail. I tried again and the same thing happen making me sigh.

"she must be busy" I said lowly feeling my pain grow stronger.

Unintentionally I broke out into loud broken sobs. I kept trying to fight it and stop crying but it wasn't working.

I feel so lonely.. I't's my fault though.

Everybody's mad at me and worried about bey.

I understand why they are but I need somebody to talk to too.