CHAPTER 24 : HEAD OVER HEELS

Y/n's pov

I buried my face deep into the pillow letting out a squeal , my cheeks felt hot just by thinking about him. They were now starting to hurt from all the smiling. How much of a dumbhead I was to not realise my own feelings. Now that I look back, I started liking him way before, it's just that I was unaware.

That night when I was crying and going to jump off the building , he walked into my life suddenly and saved me. I still remember the way he embraced me for the first time , there was a feeling of security in his arms . I was scared to let someone enter my life , I wasn't ready to show them my weaknesses. But I'm grateful to him that he didn't gave up even when I avoided him. He's very precious to me and I'll always adore him.

I looked outside my window as the night breeze came rushing into my room. Looking at the moon , my lips automatically curved upwards remembering how he kissed me a few hours ago under its moonlight that spread across the blanket of twinkling stars.

It was my first kiss.

I laid back on my bed again , still staring at the beautiful night sky outside as my eyes slowly drifted close and the darkness engulfed me.

I smiled looking at my reflection in the mirror once again straightening the nonexistent creases of my school uniform.

" Aishhh don't be nervous, it's just Eunwoo!" I muttered to myself.

My phone buzzed indicating I received a notification. I unlocked the screen to see his text
" I'm outside :)"

What? Why ? Oh lord !

I bolted out of my room immediately rushing down the stairs. I saw my dad sitting in the living room and greeted him with a 'good morning' quickly before running outside before he could say something .

There he stood leaning on his motorbike in front of my gate. My heart was beating faster and faster with the every step I took towards him. He waved at me smiling brightly .

" Morning " I smiled nervously trying not to look at his charming face. My eyes suddenly shot open as I felt a soft sensation on my right cheek , I looked at him with wide eyes but he just shrugged off.

" Good morning " he smiled cheekily.

" What was t-that for?" I asked him as the redness crept my cheeks.

" Hmm? You mean this?" He pressed his lips against my other cheek quickly and a gasp left my mouth. Jesus , just let this ground swallow me right now.

" You shouldn't have run away like that yesterday" he smirked folding his hands as he leaned back on his motorbike again.

" W-we are getting late" I tried to change the topic quickly as I didn't planned on embarrassing myself in front of him further.