I look up to the celling feeling a disheveled. Now that Pansy is a broken paragon, who else could be forced into the weekly cabals. Daphne could be next for all I know. They have no limitations and that is the most fearful part.

These people are trying to help us, and it seems that our numbers are getting smaller and smaller the more we just sit and wait.

I shake the anxiety and try and move off the bed. As soon as I stand, my thighs and lower region almost completely give out. I grasp the edge of the bed to hold on to as my muscles become tight and sore.

I bite my lower lip to hold back a small squeal. What the fuck is wrong with me?

I try and balance myself up to my feet, but the pain his still there.

The husband stitch.

The sex last night completely tore into it and my new accessory is not used to the feeling of being completely infiltrated by Draco's cock.

I remember a similar feeling a couple years ago when Cedric took my virginity. It was nowhere near this bad, but I can recognize the same areas that are sore.

I grip onto anything I can find to help me walk towards the shower so I can try and wash off the sex and sweat from last night.

I decide that maybe a bath would be better for me at the moment since I can barely stand. I sit on the edge of the clawfoot tub and watch the hot water pour out.

I slowly dip my body in, and instantly feel my skin morph with the heat. It feels amazing.

While sitting in the tub, I plan out my agenda for the day. I need to talk to Draco about delivering the transcripts I found to The Order so they can try and decipher it. If they can't, then we need to try and find a subtle way for Emily Allison to decipher it. Breaking the gems is on the top of my list at the moment.

After we figure that out, we work on killing Voldemort. I also need to practice Occlumency today, I have lacked in my training due to the long week of realizations and events. I can't fall behind in my practice or it all will all be for nothing.

I slowly move out of the tub and grab a towel to dry myself with. I decide to lay I bed for just a little so I can regain some strength and hopefully my muscles will be less sore so I can actually move around the Manor.

As I lay in Draco's bed, I look to his nightstand to see his journal and my small origami snake I had made him. A grin forms on my face at the thought of him keeping it and making sure it doesn't get damaged in the travel from Hogwarts to here. It's sweet.

My mind becomes consumed of thoughts of what could be in that journal. Last time I asked him about a journal he was writing in, it was filled with answers and secrets I desired more than anything.

My mind tells me to turn over and focus on something else, but my heart tells me to reach out and take it. To read each and every detail that is in his mind.

I know I can trust him; he has proven to me countless times so far that I can. Although, that part of me that was crying my eyes out in my dorm at Hogwarts screams at me telling me that he hid his identity from me for almost a year. That same part of me is yelling out to not be naïve Olivia, to take the advantage and find out everything for sure.

I sit up in the bed and move my hand to the journal. I take it in my hands staring down the leather trying to decide what the best option is.

The last journal was a lot of his deep and honest thoughts. He, and I quote, said that he 'would rather kill himself than let someone read what he was writing'. Yet, he trusted me with his words.