Are you gonna go?

Nova in her library at her house reading a book and she gets a text.
                                        Baby🧸🤍

S: hey my love what are you doing?
N: nothing just reading. I have nothing better to do
S: I'm done with filming today. Can I come over🥺?
N: of course you can baby you don't have to ask
S: okay see you soon
N: okay the door will be open

10 minutes later Scarlett gets to your house. She sets her stuff down. "Babe I'm here" no answer. "Baby?" She starts walking around the house to find you. Then she goes to your library and sees you deep in your thoughts. "Baby what are you thinking about?" You jump a little because you didn't know she was there. "Sorry my love I didn't know you were here" she goes over to where you are sitting and straddles you. She kisses you softly. "What's going on up there?" She asks tapping your temples. "Just thinking about what I'm going to do this month" Scarlett tilts her head confused and you notice. "I mean I only have 3 weeks left until Christmas to make up my mind if I want to go to Montana or not" Scarlett sighs. She kisses your forehead "whatever you do baby I'll be right there with you" you look up at her.
"Love I don't want you to go and see what I have to go through I know what it can do to people" you sign looking down. She puts her fingers under your chin and gently lifts your head up and gives you a peck. "Baby I'm going with you. I will be there with you through every step of the way and I don't want you going alone just in case they try to make you stay. I need you here." She says with a pout
"Okay baby you go just stop doing that cute pout you know I can't say no to that" you say pecking her nose and she scrunch's it and giggles. You can't help but think how lucky you are to have her in your life.

You gently cup her face and kiss her passionately. You both pull back for air and she rests her forehead on yours. "I'll look at tickets later" you say and she just hums in agreement. You guys stay like that for awhile just admiring each other. She soon snuggles up in your chest while you continue reading. Soon enough you hear soft breathing tell you she's asleep you just smile at the sight of your beautiful girlfriend laying on your chest. You kiss her forehead and continue reading.

2 hours later you get up with her in your arms and bring her to the couch and lay her down softly and put a blanket on her. You go and order dinner for the both of you. You start thinking on how in two weeks it's going to be really stressful for you. You grab your laptop and sit next to Scarletts head and run your fingers through her hair while looking at plane tickets. You get the tickets and put your laptop away and turn on the tv. You start watching a random movie until the door bell rings telling you food is here. You get up quietly and go pay and thank them. You go to the kitchen and put the food down and go wake up your girlfriend. "Baby" she groans "food is here my love" she opens her eyes and you smile at the sight of your beautiful sleepy girlfriend.

She gets up and you both go to the kitchen and eat and talk about your days. After dinner you both snuggle up on the couch watching a movie. "I got the tickets we go December 21st so we have a couple days to ourselves before we have the big day" she nods and gives you a kiss.

You guys go to your room and change in to comfy clothes she borrows some of yours. "You look so cute in my stuff" "well get used to it because I'm stealing stuff more often" she lays next you in bed. "You can wear whatever you want baby" you whisper and kiss her forehead. You both happy cuddle up to each other and fall asleep.
2am

Scarlett wakes up to a piercing scream that she hasn't heard since the first day you guys met. She sits up and sees you cradled up on the floor crying saying "no please stop no no no please"  she goes up to you calmly and places her hands on your and you flinch back with your head in your hands. "Baby it's just me. Can you look up for me" you slowly take your head out of your hands and look up and see the person you love and you fling yourself in her arms and start crying in her shoulder. " shh baby your okay. It's just me and you. Shh shh your okay" you finally stop shaking and crying and slowly take your head out of her shoulder. The sight in front of her breaks her heart you with puffy red.
"I'm sorry that's embarrassing" you whisper
"Don't apologize it's okay. Do you wanna talk about it?" She asks
" it's just the same ones I always had but I haven't gotten them in awhile maybe it just because I was thinking about it all day" you says
She picks you up carefully and takes you back to bed you snuggle up in the crook of her neck and sigh in content and she whispers sweet nothings to you as you fall back asleep.

Right before you fall asleep you think 'this trip is gonna be bad I can feel it'