Sleepover

TW: mentions of suicide attempt
3rd PERSON POV:
So today is the day nova and Scarlett hang out. Nova is somewhat nervous and she doesn't know why it's not like they haven't done this before. But it's just now it's under different circumstances.

*knock knock*
Nova gets out of her thoughts and goes and answers the door.
"Hey beautiful. How are you!" Nova says moving to the side so Scarlett can come in.
Scarlett blushes at the name "hey I'm good how are you" bringing nova into a hug "I'm pretty good. Better now that your here." Nova says Breaking the hug.
"Omg I'm so excited. Okay so you can put your stuff in the room you stayed in last time. And meet me back in the living room" nova says jumping up and down because of her excitement. Scarlett goes and puts her stuff in the room. Nova goes to the kitchen and grabs a bottle of wine and two glasses and all the snacks she bought. Scarlett comes back downstairs and goes to the living room and sees nova placing down everything. "OMG YOU GOT SOUR PATCH KIDS" Scarlett squeals (pretend she loves those lol) "yeah" nova says laughing at her excitement. " OOOOOOO I LOVE THOSEEEEE" she says jumping up and down.

<————— a couple hour time skip—————>

Nova and Scarlett are on the couch eating snacks and watching the maze runner. The suddenly nova bursts up and pauses the movie. " WE SHOULD PLAY A GAME" nova says. "O-okay what g-game" Scarlett says in between her laughter. " soooo since we are going to be bestfriends now we have to get to know each other more sooooo let's play 21 questions" nova says "okay let's do it."
N: favorite color?
S: green favorite movie?
N:Disney: jungle book non Disney: silent house. Favorite food?
S: chicken wings. Sexuality?
N: lesbian. You?
S: bi worst fear?
N: losing people I'm close with that's why I told Ivy she's stuck with me forever hahaha and now your trapped. I'm just playing you don't have to be hahaha
S: no, because now your stuck because that's the same for me hahaha
<—————— another time skip. 21 questions turned into 100 questions somehow————>

Nova and Scarlett just ordered pizza and now looking for another movie to watch. "Im gonna go to the bathroom I'll be right back. You can find a movie I'm good with anything" Scarlett says "okay" nova reply's.
Scarlett comes back "so what are we watching!" She asks. " well I've wanted to watch this for a while. It's called jojo rabbit." Nova says and turns to Scarlett to see her smirking. " why do you look like that is it bad?" nova asks confused. "No no you will see" Scarlett says. Then they were interrupted by a knock on the door. "I'LL GET IT" nova jumps up.
They get comfortable against the sofa and play the movie.

A little bit into the movie nova gasps really loud " YOUR IN THIS MOVIE OMG IM SO SLOW SOMETIMES I SWEAR" nova says excited now. Scarlett just laughing at her comment.
At the end of the movie nova is full on crying. "H-how could- t-they d-do that s-she was the b-best mom and p-person in t-this movie." Nova crying because they killed Rosie. Scarlett chuckles at how sad nova is and is hugging her. They sit like that for awhile because nova had a whole break down.
"I'm so sorry. I'm just acting like a baby. But that shit was sad." Nova says " hey don't be sorry I cried to at the premiere it was really sad" Scarlett chuckles. They are both getting tired so they go up to bed.

They both realize they can't sleep. Scarlett slips out of bed going down the hall to nova's room to see if she's awake. She opens the door and to her surprise she's awake on her phone. "Hey" Scarlett whispers "hey can't sleep?" Scarlett shakes her head and nova pats the bed next to her. Scarlett goes into the room and shut the door and hops into the bed. Nova lays her head on Scarletts stomach and Scarlett plays with her hair and their in comfortable silence. Then Scarlett breaks it because she notices something. "If you don't mind me asking what are those from" nova looks up at Scarlett to see what's she's talking about and notices she looking at her arms. "Ohh well as I told you I got abused as a kid so it was really hard to handle so I tried to end it all but then I met ivy and we became best friends and she helped me" nova said quietly because she was embarrassed.
"Hey you don't have to be embarrassed I don't understand what you went through but I understand why you did it." Scarlett says trying to make her comfortable again. They talk for what feels like hours then both eventually fall asleep.