Fate or Destiny

I'm currently walking to school, when i came across a face that I know to well.

(Y/N): Hey! Kaori!

This is Kaori Tachibana, In the whole school they call her A Princess, It's Because of her majestic Appearance, She's Nice, Caring, and Friendly, And my only Childhood Friend, We're always making memories together.

When I call her I thought I saw a hint of pink on her face that time.

Kaori: Y/N G-Good Morning

Did she sttuter or It's just me...

(Y/N): Morning, Well shall we Princess

Kaori: Hai!

Blushing Madly we made our way to the school we're currently in front gate's and made walk together to the building... and having some Jealous look's from the Guy's And Girl's.

THE GUYS!!

Guy 1: Damn It! I'll kill you!
Guy 2: Why Him!
Guy 3: Lucky Bastard!

THE GIRLS!!

Girl 1: No Princess!
Girl 2: Princess get away from Him!
Girl 3: What a Pervert!

You might be thinking why such a nickname as "PERVERT" well to tell you some of my 'Friends' tried to peep. and i got the blame for it.

-FLASHBACK TIME-

We're currently in front of the girl's changing room, with Tatsuya and Rimuru.

(Y/N): This is a bad Idea *whispering*

Rimuru: Don't be a Coward now *whispering*

This is Rimuru Tempest With features of Yellow Eyes A Cute Girl Face And Sky Blue Hair, you might ask 'thats a girl' no his not he just got a girl face but his got some perversion on him,

He also like's Elf girls with Assets... hehe

Rimuru: This is our DREAM OF ALL GUYS!! *while having a nose bleed*

Tatsuya: His right you know

This guy now is Tatsuya Yorii
*Sigh* His the massive pervert out of all of us It's His Idea to do this if your asking, With Features of Black Eyes with glasses and Black hair.

Tatsuya: *adjust glasses* Well let's do this shall we *with nosebleed as well*

(Y/N) *sigh* Fine

We Tried to peek, my 'friends' breathing heavily while me having a poker face... after some time one girl notice us, my 'friends' panic and dash out leaving me behind. now the girls giving me the death-glare that's staring in my soul.

Girl: GET HIM!!

(Y/N) Thoughts: NOOOOOOOO!!!

FLASHBACK END

I sweat drop at the thought of that. now Me and Kaori Is in the front door of the classroom Kaori walk in First.

Kaori: Morning Everyone!

Everyone: Morning Princess/Kaori

(Y/N): *sigh* *taking a seat* what you got there tatsuya *asking tatsuya*