✧. ┊  The Trap?

TW: swearing
_________________________________

~Flashback~

This scene takes place before the duel between Tommy and Dream happened. I know it originally happened after Eret betrayed L'Manburg, but I messed this story up so much, that I'm just gonna roll with it. And that L'Manburg are still mad at Eret about his betrayal. Okay? I hope you guys don't mind.

This scene takes place when Y/n is currently being held captive at Dreams castle. The remaining L'Manburg soldiers are grouped together in the hto dog van. Just clarifying it a little :>

Wilbur POV

"Eret- Eret!? No. I can't believe it-" Tommy stated. We were all gathered in the hto dog van, all except for Y/n and Eret. "He's a monster." I added, which was soon repeated by Tommy.

"He knows our plans. He's gonna share them with them." I added, rubbing my forehead, in utter disbelief and annoyance. "Do we have anything that we could possibly combat them with?" I asked the smaller group of soldiers.

"Look, I want a stock report." I paused for a moment and the group stared at me in silence. "Tommy Innit, what do you have, weapons, armour, what do you have?" I asked promptly.

"Hm, okay. Uhh, lemme just pl-play s-some nice music." He said awkwardly, yet historically. We all laughed at his awkwardness to avoid the question. I turned to Tubbo.

"Tubbo, what do you have, weapons, armour— I can't be bothered." I trailed off a little. "oH- a-absolutely nothing, nothing!" He beamed. "Fundy. What do you have, weapons, armour wise?" I asked him.

"I have a crayon suit. What the fuck are you asking from me?"

We all burst out laughing at his response, yet this was no laughing matter. I looked out of the tinted windows of the van and made my way out of the van, with the others following. "I'm going to convene with the general" I stated.

Tommy huffed. "Where's VikStar when you need him." He mumbled. VikStar was a wise, British man. Tommy somehow always relied on his help.

Suddenly, Eret appeared from around the van. He laughed at Tommys remark. This seemed to have angered Tommy. "OHH YEAH. OH I BET YOU'RE LAUGHING ERET, YOU STUPID SON OF A BITCH, YOU SCUMBAG. I BET ONE OF YOUR PARENTS IS AMERICAN. YOU MAKE ME SICK." Tommy shouted, yet it was quite hilarious. Eret just smirked back at his rant.

"I was the last one you'd suspect-" "OF COURSE YOU WERE THE LAST ONE-" Tommy interrupted his speaking but was soon interrupted by Fundy and Tubbo. "Our declaration of 'Independance' is signed by a traitor." I added on. I noticed Dream standing quite far back. He began walking towards us.

"Dream, I wish to meet somewhere privately. I'm going alone, unarmed- literally. I have nothing to my name anymore."

"I'm alone, but very armed." He added.

"Okay- that's fine. I can't- I'm not really in a bargaining position right now." We continued to walk, spaced out until we reached a secluded area. The others were still arguing. "Dream. I can't believe you'd put up our own men against us." He laughed at my statement.

"All is fair in war."

"Dream, your men essentially did great wrongs against my people. I- I let it go, I let it slide on the condition that we have emancipation from you, we have our freedom and we wouldn't have to reach a point of disagreement." Dream just stared back.

"Now, obviously this didn't sit well with you, you didn't like the fact that I didn't whitelist you on my server." I briskly pointed over to L'Manburg.

"We've suffered a lot of losses, both sides. My side, just a little bit more heavily. Not by much, but we both suffered great losses." I was suddenly interrupted by Tommy, who appeared from over the hill.

"Gentlemen!" "Tommy leave." He tried to continue. "Tommy, you are dismissed." I demanded.

"You son of a bitch! Why would you-" "Tommy, you are dismissed!" Tommy just stared blankly at me and then huffed and walked away. "Sorry about that" I turned back to face dream. "Anyway. Dream, I'm here to make a negotiation with you."

"Okay." He said intriguingly. "We don't wish for blood shed, we don't wish for war, we don't wish to show our power in any way. We just wish for freedom." I said proudly.

"Would you like to know what I want?" He asked. "What do you want Dream?" I asked broadly. "I want white flags up inside your land. I want white flags up to surrender that this is not an independent land and that it is apart of the Dream Team SMP." I just rolled my eyes at his demand.

"We are at an impasse" I added. "Well I will tell you this, if that does not happen, in the next 30 minutes, I will blow up all of L'Manburg." He said proudly.

"You don't have the power or capacity to blow up L'Manburg." I scolded him and laughed to myself.
"Alright then, let's go, let's go do it right now."

"What have you done?"
____________________________________
Word count: 853

Sorry I haven't uploaded a chapter for ages, I really lost the motivation to write :<

Also congrats Tommy for 10 mil on yt!! And ty for 4K+ reads!! That's epic!!!

Froggo pic is at the top of the page :) I kinda prefer it up there now

This chapter has not been proof read yet because it's currently 2am in the morning and I'm going on holiday tomorrow and I need to sleep, yet I also wanted to write aha :>>