Chapter-1 First meet

( NOTE- It's the story of 1920's only )

It was 1:00 am of night , A young Man was walking through the streets of Tulsipur with a suit case and was struggling to walk , as the streets were full of rocks and as it was night so it was all dark and no mode of transport was available . As guess what it was only our Anirudh .

Anirudh P.O.V
Today I was returning from London after finishing my studies and being a gold medalist Barister. I know it would be a suprise for kaka as I was returning after 12 years after the death of maa I shifted to London for my further studies.
I was walking and struggling it was so difficult to walk at night and carrying a such a heavy suitcase . Suddenly something hit me and my suitcase fall down , I was angry but after seeing her I was lost in her eyes , such a beautiful eyes I never saw in my life , she was going to fall and suddenly I placed my arm on her waist and saved her from falling on ground ,I was feeling this moment could stop here forever .

Bondita's P.O.V
I was returning from Tulsipur to Krishna nagar , as it is was declared that no-one from Tulsipur can visit Krishna nagar and none of Krishna nagar can vist Tulsipur, if someone will do this mistake he or she would been shot at the moment. But I had some important work so I secretly visited Tulsipur , but they get known about my visit and a group of men carrying gun and riffels were chasing me and my friend Tupur I was running ahead and hy face was covered with a cloth so no-one could see me but suddenly I got bumped with someone and I was about fall but his strong arms hold me and I was lost in his eyes , I never saw such beautiful eyes in my life , for a moment I forget I was running and a strong blow of wind blown and the cloth that covered my face flew away , suddenly I heard the shouts of men and I was scared 😨 and I hid behind him and clutched his shirt as I felt secured behind him .

The group of men came near Anirudh and Bondita tighten her grip on his shirt , suddenly one mam said .

Man 1 - Chotte Malik ! What are you doing here , do you saw any girl running from here?
Man 2- Chotte Malik if you saw her so pls tell us we want to kill her .

Suddenly a man saw Bondita hiding behind Anirudh and shouted .

Man 3- You girl what are you doing behind Chotte Malik come outside or we will kill you .

Now it was enough to make ani anger reach its boiling point as he always respected woman's and he shouted .

Ani- SHUT UP! You all ,how could you talk to her like that she is my friend from London not the the girl you were chasing , now say sorry to her and leave .

Man 1- Sorry Chotte Malik , Sorry didi .
And they all leaved soon

Ani- you can come out now .

He said with a sweet voice and Bondita slowly came out form behind.

Bondi- Thank you soo much .
Ani- wlc , but can I ask you something .
Bondi- yes
Ani- why were you running from those group of men
Bondi- wait! They called you Chotte Malik , are you son of Roy Choudhuries?
Ani- Yes ,but why are you suprised
Bondi- no no I'm not surprised but it's little weired that you don't know !
Ani- what?
Bondi- That ,it is resticted for Krishna nagar people to visit Tulsipur and Tulsipur people to visit Krishna nagar .
Ani- Yes it's weird but why?
Bondi- I don't know but it's sure that there is much of hatred between them,oh sorry I forgot to ask your name what's your name mr ?
Ani- Anirudh Roy Choudhury and your' s
Bondi- Bondita Bondita Das, oh shit I forgot I was returning krishna nagar,
Sorry and Thank you but I have to go now Byee.

Anirudh POV
Before I could speak she ran away with the speed of wind , but I was feeling her presence her eyes ,her voice and I also picked my suitcase and started walking towards Rc Haveli . As soon I reached Haveli as I didn't tell anyone of my returning so there were no one suddenly Bihari saw me and started screaming chotte malik is back bade malik . Kaka came running from his room and his eyes were overjoyed with tears . He said koyli to bring arti thal , within a the whole family was present there , all were very happy Kaka did my arti and I stepped inside the house, first is took kaka's blessings and then baba's and gave him a warm hug , som and batuk were standing with teary eyes .

Som- dada you forgot us after leaving for London
Som Said with teary eyes
Batuk- Yes say?
Anirudh didn't say anything just gave them a hug and trio started crying

Kaka- Now all of you don't cry and Anirud it must be a long journey so now go and sleep, tomorrow continue your bromance.

All of them stared laughing and Ani went to his room and slept.

So want you all think about this chapter and how will be the next meet of Anidita , if anyone want any changes so you are free to tell me in comment section . This much for now .

Thank you
-Ranjhan