four

(Adeline is now in New Orleans on her own)
———

As I strolled through the city in the dark I couldn't help but feel almost, empty. Mother and father will never get to see me grow up, have kids, marry.
But then again, maybe that isn't going to be my life now, maybe I'll never find true happiness.
All of a sudden, I felt something run past me behind.
"Who's there?" I called out, hoping for maybe Klaus to step out and admit to the fact he was most likely following me.
Nobody responded, so I quickly began to walk faster and even though it was most likely wind I could feel my heart beat start to go up. Fear. I was in fear.
"Now what's a beautiful girl like you doing walking the streets of New Orleans alone at this time of night?" Came a deep voice from behind.
I refused to turn round and see who it was, it was most likely just an old man drunk for all I knew. But then the footsteps came closer and closer. Until suddenly, the man was before my eyes. He was tall, a leather jacket, silky brown hair and he looked extremely angry.
"I asked you a question, it's rude to ignore." He laughed. Veins began to appear beneath his green eyes. He was a vampire.
I began to run, as fast as my legs would take me, feeling the blood rush through my weak body, hearing my pure heart beat rise up, feeling my breath start to run out.
I tripped over and before I could get back up he grabbed me,
"Do you see this? This is vampire blood, if you die with this in your system, you'll be every bit as powerful as me." he shouted.
"I'd rather die then be like you." I spat.
"Wrong choice." he laughed while shoving the blood down my throat. I tried my hardest not to swallow it but he was too strong.
He then disappeared, almost in thin air.
I layed there, crying my eyes out.
Why me?
Before I could think anything more, everything went black.
—————-
"ADELINE!" I heard somebody scream. Everything was blurry. All I could make out was a figure coming towards me. I felt nothing, no pain, no confusion, nothing. Almost numb. Apart from there was one thing I did feel, hunger.

——-
😩😩🤌🏼🤌🏼 hope y'all enjoyed, also comment some requests on things you'd like to happen and I'll for sure add them in the story!!