After finishing my food i got ready for bed.
I decided to tell my friends about mom's 
Marriage.

                          "  Y/n and Dorks"
Me: guys
Jisoo: yeah

Jinyoung: hm?

Lisa:👁👁

Mark:👁👄👁💅I'm listening

Me: my mom's getting married.

Lisa: omg congratulations

Jisoo: oOoO

Jennie: who's the lucky guy? 😆

Me: Mr. Kim

Jackson : omg i need to process this!

Jaebum: hmm so when is the wedding?

Me: they haven't planned the wedding she just got proposed.
I'll explain in detail tomorrow gud night

Jennie : oh y/n!

Me: yes

Jennie: we're going Chanel shopping tomorrow don't forget

Me: 👌 i getting that vintage mini bag this time 😗 Lisa can't stop me.

Lisa: gurl👁👄👁 i can.

Mark: Girls just go to sleep

Jackson : Good night

Jennie : good night 🌃

     Endd of Chat.

------🦋------✨------🦋------✨------🦋
Commercial break 🦋✨

-----⚡------💙-------⚡-------💙------⚡--------💙------⚡-----🦋-----💙---

The next day
Y/n Pov"

I woke up and got ready for school.
I wore this 👇

I decided to wear just  a simple bracelet and necklace for today

(a/n: gurl a simple 👁👄👁 )I did my hair

I did my hair

And got my car keys and drove to school (a/n: ik u can't have a drivers license at 17 but let's just say it's allowed in wattpad world:p )I reached school and headed to my private Room

(a/n: ik u can't have a drivers license at 17 but let's just say it's allowed in wattpad world:p )
I reached school and headed to my private Room. Ik it's weird to have private rooms. It's a prestigious school/university where many rich kids study but they don't get private lockers and rooms. Well me and some other family i don't know is an exception since they both own 30% of the shares.
I was waiting for the unnies and oppas i decided to wait in my private room so while heading there i was walking around and saw bts.
They are the popular kids of the school and they're all siblings three goes to school and the other four go to university. I usually avoid them cause they're always found beating students up for dealing with drugs i know they are beating them for a reason but violence is not the answer to everything. And I have too much sarcasm for their serious aura.

While with Taehyung pov:
We were just sitting around the campus when i saw y/n walking around. I was curious about her since the students here are always Bragging about their rich family but i never see her doing that even tho she doesn't wear clothes from runways like the others. I noticed that all her accessories are branded and real diamonds on her studs.
I even noticed during PE that her socks were branded. She's probably from a really rich family but she never shows off. Rather she's famous for being goofy and a crackhead  . She's showing off how she can make a heart with her hair instead of the $20,000 hair clip on her hair. That's why I've been observing her.
We got tired so me and the others decided to go to our Private room There are only two Private rooms here so i wondered who uses the other.  It's gotta be someone who also owns 30% shares like our dad. To my surprise i saw y/n walk into the other private room.
Until Jimin spoke

Jimin: Oh so that's the person who uses the other private room.

Me: yeah it's y/n

Jungkook: How do you know her name?

Me: I've been observing her these past three days

Jin: why?

Me: If u notice her accessories to her socks everything is Branded and some even custom made from luxury brands. But she never showed off instead she showed off how she can make a heart with her hair while wearing a $20,000 hair clip with real diamonds .

Hoseok hyung started laughing.

Hoseok: That kid is funny who shows off their heart making with hair while wearing a $20,000 diamond hair clip! Hahahhah

End of taehyung pov
.
.
To be continued...

A/n: Guys what do u think of the first chapter :)
Please don't be a silent reader and vote :)ʕ•ε•ʔ