So ahead of our time ( Ponyboy x reader)

You sit in one of the chairs at the library your parents think you're weird for liking to go to the library and read instead of at home. But you just like to be in the atmosphere, the smell ,the look, the noise, the vibes of the library. You then open your book and read . and read till the almost end of the book. It's your favorite of all time .God just so emotional Carley was supposed to end up with the Murphy's, you know it's right for her to go back to her Mom bu-.
"Hey are you ok?" A blonde boy maybe a little older than you says pulling the book down from your head showing that you were sobbing.
You chuckle " Omg yeah this book is just so emotional I forgot to contain myself I guess. "You smile.
He looks at the title ."One For The Murphy's Never read that before."
" It's my favorite, I have probably read it 10 times." You say.
" Wow , It must be good then. What's it about ?" He asks.
" You will have to read and find out." You kinda smirk.
" Wanna see if there are any extra copies?" He says motioning towards the isles of books.
"Yeah but there in the kids section, follow me." You say closing One For The Murphy's.
" Ok let's go ,'' he says, following you. You guys walk across the library and go into the isale and look for an extra copy but there's none.
" I Can't find one, what about you?"You ask him.
" Yeah I asked the librarian as well and she said there's nothing." He says
" Oh um I'm Y/N by the way." You say holding your hand out to be shaken.
" PonyBoy Curtis. Yes, that's my real name." He shakes your hand.
" Well I'd lend you my book ponyboy But the last time I did that the library got mad bc the person never returned it."you say sounding kinda annoyed.
" Well I wouldn't do that."He assures you.
"Well I wouldn't trust a stranger." You smile back at him.
" Ok ok fine." he says.
"I Have an Idea" You smile." What about we meet somewhere like a few days a week until you're done with the book so that way it will be in my supervision."
" Ok fine that sounds good. What about Tuesdays and Fridays at my house?"
"Sounds good you say." You two then leave the library you get on your bike and ride home after he shares his address and number.
You ride home and can't stop thinking about him, his bleach blonde hair and his love for books.
You call him on Tuesday to confirm and then you ride your bike to his house.
You knock on the door and a Medium heighted guy with a mickey shirt answers.
"Hello madam,'' he says.
" Oh Hi, I am here to see Pony Boy. May I come in?" You ask.
He gestures for you to come in and one of the boys yells out. "Hey Pony, I didn't know you had a girlfriend. "
You blush as Pony boy walks down the stairs."I don't," pony says.
You guys then mind your own business and he reads the book while you sketch in your notebook even though you should be doing math homework.You close your notebook and eagerly smile at him.

He looks at you and smiles. And you jump a little.
" What part are you at?!" You say smiling.
" The one where they go to the mall and she talks to Rainer." He smiles back.
" Oooooo Later in the book Rainer comes up and it's awesome." You say jumping a little too excited.
" Ok ok but no spoiling" He Says.
A few minutes later you guys are reading the book together. You guys get through almost half of the book when he asks you to stay for dinner. He's kinda a mess eater but you don't mind that because you live with your 3 year old brother so it's kinda the same as home.
When you get home you miss curfew so you're grounded. You can't go anywhere with your friends for a week which you thought was ok until you realized you couldn't see Pony on friday.
So you sneak out on friday when your parents are asleep. In hopes ponyboy is still awake. Which he is when you get there. You guys finish the book pretty quickly you really can't understand how he wasn't in tears at the end.
" Hey Y/N can I ask you a question?" He says looking at you before you walk out the door.
" Yeah what's up?" You say
" Why did you come so late today?"
"Oh I had a lot of chores and my parents said I need to finish them before I go." You Lie. " Can I ask you a question?"
" Anything." he says leaning against the door frame.
" Do you actually have a crush on me or are you just teasing me with decent looks and a hella of a personality?" You stare at him.
He just looks at you up and down wide eyed. You walk over to him, pound him against the door frame, you guys kiss and you walk out of his house. While he is left still feeling massively attracted to you.

Soda pop who saw the whole thing go down walks over to Ponyboy." Bet ya didn't think that was gonna be your first kiss." He says and walks in the kitchen.

A couple weeks later you guys make it official that you guys are together.Everything is going great except that your parents forced him to break up with you because they don't like him or his family. However 3 years later when you turn 18 you guys get back together and move out. You went into your own business making custom ( Insert object here) right after graduation. And he made it into Harvard university and majoring in philosophy. 1 year later he asks you to marry you after watching a sunset one night you say yes obviously. And 2 years later you 2 are blessed with 3 Triplet girls.

What the gang thinks of you.
Ponyboy: She can be a little feisty sometimes but god she is like the missing puzzle piece to my life
Jhonny : She's pretty cool we don't have a lot in common but she's nice.
Cardondixode:She's kinda funny and cool. She's good for my little brother.
Steve:She really deserves better than ponyboy.
2 bit: Hes got a good chick. She's pretty cool and kinda goes with whatever .
Dally: She's pretty dope and good for pony.
Darry: She is ok very polite most of the time and is madly and love with him so shes just family now.

I went to the library a couple days ago and I checked out 4 novels I may like books a little to much lol.

FYI I am open for suggestions !
Just message me!