Chapter 6: Look Alive Sunshine

"What?" Robin said as he climbed inside and noticed the gang as well. Mike climbed in after Jake and once he seen the gang members, his heart began to beat fast. "You better hope you know how to fight." Ray said as he looked at Jake's gang nervously. "Oh It's on." Robin said as he gave Jake's gang the death stare.

Ray, Mikey, and Robin went against 5 of them as Lindsey climbed in and sighed as she took out her knife and looked at them. "Pathetic." She said to herself as she took one of the gang members from Robin and stabbed them 5 times in the stomach and pushed them away.

Lindsey was a self taught fighter when she was younger so basically she knew what she was doing. She fought them all in front of Ray, Mikey, and Robin. When she was done, she had blood on her clothes and her face. "Damn!" The 3 of them said at the same time. "Now what?" Lindsey said as she put her knife back in her knife holder belt around her waist. "You look like you committed a fucking murder dude!" Robin said as he chuckled. "Yeah yeah okay." Lindsey said as she walked out of the room with the others following.

Meanwhile, Gerard was still trapped downstairs with Jake as he didn't say another word again. He was terrified of Jake, but he also wanted to kick his ass. Jake grabbed some duck tape and taped Gerard's mouth shut, not letting him say a single word. "I bet that'll keep you from talking." Jake said as he walked away from Gerard.

Lindsey walked around the house looking for Gerard as more gang members shown up, surrounding Ray, Robin, Mikey, and Lindsey. "This Isn't good..." Mikey said as he wanted to cry. "Everything will be okay.." Lindsey said as she tried to keep them all behind her.

Then it was war.

Lindsey went against the other gang members with Ray and Robin, while Mikey crawled away hoping not to get caught by one of the gang members. Shooting was going on and cutting. This was awful.

Gerard and Jake heard gunshots as they both looked up. Gerard looked at Jake worriedly as Jake sighed. "Stay here freak and don't try to get away." Jake said as he walked out of the basement and upstairs to the shooting. "Stop!" Jake exclaimed as they all stopped what they were doing.

Jake then noticed Lindsey with multiple cuts as she fell down on the ground. "Lindsey!" Ray yelled as he was grabbed from one of the gang members. "I-I'm fine.." Lindsey said as she continued to lay there, with here knife thrown across the room. Jake walked over to her knife and picked it up.

"What are you doing.." Lindsey said as she looked up at Jake. "Oh nothing..." Jake said as he grabbed Lindsey by her jacket and opened his basement door and thrown her down the stairs, making her land on the basement floor.

"LINDSEY!" Gerard tried to say but her couldn't as his mouth was covered up. More tears streamed down his face as he seen his lover cut, and thrown down the stairs. Gerard started to cry as he wanted this to end. He wanted to end Jake.

Jake walked down the stairs to the basement and grabbed Lindsey again as he thrown her harshly on one of the chairs. Lindsey groaned as she spat out blood, with her breathing out of control. "You think your so tough don't you.." Jake said as he stroked Lindsey's jet black soft hair as she looked down, breathing heavily.

Gerard continuously yelled but it didn't work as his mouth was covered. "QUIET FUCKER!" Jake yelled as he looked at Gerard, pointing his knife to him. Which startled Gerard so he cried even more. He didn't want Jake touching Lindsey, or even hurting her.

Lindsey looked up at Jake, with tears in her eyes. "Don't yell at him! You put him through enough already!" Lindsey yelled as she kicked Jake in the place where it hurts the most. Jake fell down in pain which made him drop his knife. Lindsey got up to get the knife that fell but Jake grabbed her leg with made her fall during the process.

"HURRY! LINDSEY!" Gerard tried to say but it didn't go out well. Lindsey jerked her leg away from Jake which kicked him in the eye in the process and she grabbed the knife.

Lindsey stood up and ran over to Gerard and cut him loose and pulled the tape off from his mouth. "Oh Lindsey.." Gerard said as he hugged her tightly. Lindsey hugged back tightly as she cried.

When they broke loose, they kissed each other passionately as the others yelled their heart out for Lindsey.

"We gotta go help them.." Gerard said as he broke loose from the kiss and looked into Lindsey's eyes.

They ran upstairs and seen one of the members have Ray in a choke hold, Mikey on the ground with another member on top of him, and Robin pushed against the wall with also another member hovering over him.

"Oh shit.." Gerard said as he looked at all of them. Lindsey and Gerard looked at each other as they nodded and began to beat the shit out of the members.

When they were done, they ran out of the house and into their cars. All the members got up after getting back their balance and chased after them. "DRIVE GERARD!" Lindsey exclaimed as Gerard started the car and sped off with Ray following behind him.

The gang members got in their own car as whole and chased them down. Robin and Mikey stood up from the car and outside the car window and shot them from standing up on the car seat. 2 of the members stood up and shot back at them. "Down!" Robin exclaimed as they got back in their car seats and told Ray to go faster.

Gerard continued to drive fast as Lindsey was in a nervous wreck about this whole situation. "Why is this happening.." Lindsey asked as she looked out the window. "I don't know baby...It was basically Jake to start this from High School.." Gerard said as he continued to go his speed.

"GO FASTER GERARD! HE'S ON MY ASS!" Ray said as the members car got closer to Ray's. Gerard nodded and went from 180 MPH to 200. The gang members we're getting closer and closer. Ray was very stressed about this.

This was a long ass day.