SECOND

" Where here." He stated and stopped the car in our mini lawn.

He got out of the car and opened the door for me. I don't know what to say.

" How did you know, I lived here?" I asked him again.

"Long story. You need to go inside, its getting colder because its almost midnight. Just so you know, don't ever go back in that bar again. You are already job less, okay? Or else you will be taken into custody as an alliance." He told me with authority in his voice.

I never felt like this before, the feeling of someone protecting me and reminding me of things for my own safety.

Even tho~ he is a stranger I felt like he is so close to my heart and I can trust him wholeheartedly.

" Will you come over into my house or you gonna fetch your girlfriend?" I asked him sounded a little bit bitter on the latter part.

" Even that mouth of yours couldn't lie. It sounded bitter on the last part of your question" he looked at me with those gaze that I never seen before.

HE STEPPED FORWARD AND FORWARD TOWARDS ME UNTIL WE ARE INCHES APART AND I WAS ALREADY LEANING ON THE FRONT DOOR OF MY HOUSE.

" What do you think, huh? Do I look like someone who has a girlfriend already?" He asked me looking straight into my eyes.

All I could do is to moved my head left to right indicating "No" as an answer to his question.

For the past months that I worked as an ugly slut, whore and whatever they want to call me inside that bar. This is the first time, I saw a genuine man going into place like that.

" Then, I'll accept your offer young lady." He told me and smiled in a way that made my heart skip a beat.

What is happening? Is all I could react in this moment. I took the key under the pot besides the door.

" Welcome , don't expect too much. I might not as rich as you" I told him as I open the door.

He locked the door behind us after then I proceed taking of his coat but he stopped me.
By doing so, now I could feel his body so close to mine despite the thick coat gap between us.

" Are you living alone? " He asked in whisper on my ears with those hot breathes near my neck.

"Yes" I told him. He then turned me around to face him. He looked at me and straight passed me.

" But why I could see another person over there?" He asked me almost whisper.

I started to get chills and fear as he utter those words holding both my shoulders facing him and looking back at my eyes intently.

"I. I. I. I am sure I live alone. But my.. my mother we used to live with each other but she is in the hospital right now ever since that accident. " I utter reluctantly and afraid on what might happen next.

Then the next thing happened, I never Imagined he would do to me. He kissed me passionately on my lips. Pressed it even harder and harder until I gave up and kissed back at him.

We stopped to catch our breath and looked at him horrified on what he did still processing about the things that is really happening.

I tried to look back but curious on what he saw but he stopped me before I could even move an inch.

" Is your mother doing well? Did you contact her before going to work? Does she knew you work there?" He asked me worriedly.

All I could do is shrug my head because I haven't got the time to do so or even told my mother the truth.

" Kayt Luis, can you trust me?" He stared again straight into my eyes but with those genuine eyes I never seen before.

I stayed silent because honestly he is just a stranger who just kissed me like we know each other for years.

" Okay, I'm not asking you to trust me now. But I am someone you can hold on to, let me help you, let me protect you and care for you as much as I could, I will stay by your side no matter what happens. Now, you can look back but remember I'm here okay? You are not alone." He told me.

Those words of him echoed in my head and feels like I have to repeat over and over again. He assured me to the extent that I wanted to believe him.

Then, the change in my life started as I turn myself towards the direction he don't want me to look at earlier.

Before, I could grasp another worst scenario. I saw my mother laying down on the chair on the far far corner of the house, looks like cold lifeless body gone into a long sleep in the middle of the night.

My body started to feel like a jelly, I lost my balance and my composure but before I fall he catched me into his arms. I felt a hot water flowing down from my cheeks, realizing It was all my tears continuously escaping from my eyes.

" Mom....moooooommmm what are you doing here?" I tried to ask her hoping she respond.

But all we could here is silence, no respond and she didn't even moved an inch.

"Momm. Im here. Im home.. I..Lets goo in the hospital and let the doctors cure you.." I said between my sobs.

" Where is your phone Kayt." He calmly asked me with his worried voice. I hand it over to him and did my best to stand on my own again. I wiped my tears and divert my eyes to him.

I couldn't look back to that direction again and never did I attempted to until he took me outside to his car and give me some time to recollect myself as he call for someone.

All I could see after that was ambulance and people carrying which I concluded is my mother in a bed covered with a white cloth.

He take care of the rest while I was inside staring blankly on the dashboard of his car.