𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆

Start from the beginning

"I will not admit to such ridiculous accusation." Draco hissed and as soon as his eyes caught Sam's hand stretch in his direction, the blonde wrapped his hand around his wrist before the cold skinned man could touch him.

"What is it with you and your need to hurt people less than half your age?" Draco quickly pointed out with a question and furiously twisted his wrist, earning a pained grunt from the man.

The sound of his pain made him smile.

Before he knew it, Sam's free fist collided against Draco's jaw and the platinum haired boy took a few more steps back before his back came in contact with the tree behind him.

The taste of blood spread all over his tongue the second he ran it along the inside flesh of his bottom lip.

Draco looked at Sam through his lashes as his head leaned down, dark red blood dripping from his mouth.

"You should clean yourself up." The man advised, too serene for Draco's liking, before handing him a white, cotton handkerchief.

Hesitantly, Draco reached for the handkerchief and held onto it before pulling it from his grip.

Once the handkerchief was inches away from his mouth, Draco felt Sam's strong punch once again and a buzz filled his ears the second his head banged against the tree.

Draco quickly recollected himself and ignored the constant buzzing in his ears as he took a step forward, placing the palm of his hands against Sam's chest before using all his force to push him back.

Sam took a few steps back and the heel of his foot landed on an asymmetric rock, instantly unbalancing his leg which made all his weight fall back until he was on the ground.

If the blonde weren't so heated in that moment, he'd probably laugh until his ribs began to feel sore.

Draco kneeled down and situated his knees on both sides of the man's wide body before lifting one of his arms and mercilessly hitting the man across his face — pain shooting through his wrist.

He found pleasure in his pain.

The impact of Draco's fist with Sam's cheek made the older man spit out dark red blood as he coughed, out of breath.

"You deserve this and much more." The platinum haired boy chided through gritted teeth and the man smiled mockingly, a brief laugh leaving his mouth.

Draco felt every organ inside him ravage at the plain sound of it.

"I know I do," Sam clutched his hands on Draco's robe and pushed him to the floor, his large body towering over Draco's smaller one. "But what do you deserve?"

Silence filled the forest at his question. The only thing Draco was sure of was the he deserved the worst.

The absolute worst.

"You're torturing her the same way I am and have already done."

Draco let out a humorless laugh, "Don't compare your merciless acts with what I'm doing to her."

"But you're doing the same things I've done, Draco," he claimed. "You've gained her trust. Made her feel special. Made her feel worthy. Probably even loved," Sam snorted and Draco looked away, guilty. "Only for her to find out it was all an act to get what you really want."

Not a word left Draco's mouth. The devastating guilt he felt inside made it impossible for him to get a word out.

At the sound of twigs suddenly snapping, both Draco and Sam turn their head away from each other and glue their eyes onto where the sound came from, revealing a dark shadowed, robed girl running away from them, the wind tossing her hair.