Chapter 4: Shouldn't be good in goodbye

Почніть із самого початку

She left with a little giggle and could hear Sheldon chuckle then mumble something under his breath,"That you did Amy and look how much happier that made me.".

Amy smiled then left to the shower before he realized that she was listening.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Amy's pov:

I could feel the hot water burn my skin like it was washing away all the emotional pain and replacing it with physical pain . I saw as my skin went red when the hot water touched my pale skin.

"Amy?" Sheldon called out as Amy was drying her hair.

"Yes Sheldon ? " Amy said looking at him with a soft smile.

"Do you realize that we are like hot and cold water ?" Sheldon said not looking at Amy now and placing toothpaste on his toothbrush over the sink.

"What ?" Amy said while looking at him questionably.

"Think about it. Hot water is great on its own but it burns in the long run. Cold water is great on its own but it freezes you but together they are unstoppable. Together they are better . Together they are each other's equal and everyone prefers them together. They are perfect together. " Sheldon continued on as he then placed the toothbrush in his mouth and started brushing in his usual pattern.

"Wow together we make a perfectly good shower. " Amy said with a giggle .

"Joke now Amy but I'm serious. You are my better half. You make me better. I'm a much better person now than I was before I met you . You changed my life and you made it better. "Sheldon said after he spat out the toothpaste and rinsed his mouth.

"Have you been watching Bridget Jones's diary with Raj again ? " Amy asked with a giggle.

"I did that once because Raj said I would like it but I'm certainly not watching it again. I do not see what is so enjoyable about it. I also do not understand what that has to do with what I said." Sheldon said annoyed but then grew a confused expression.

"I'm making a joke Sheldon. You are my better half to and life would suck an awful lot more without you so I agree. "Amy said softly before feeling her face heat up again .

"Of course it would be awful without me. " Sheldon said with arrogance.

Amy rolled her eyes then looked at him doing his hair in the mirror,combing it so preciously and carefully.

She couldn't help but smile like a fool before saying,"I love you Sheldon." .

Sheldon stopped what he was doing and gave her a big smile," I love you too,Amy" .

Amy gave another smile as they stared at each other and she tried to leave until he called out for her again .

Amy looked behind her to wait for Sheldon to continue.

"Life would be awful without you to ." Sheldon said with one long glance then went back to his hair.

Amy shyly left the room and realized how much she had everything she has always wanted.

I felt the hot water surround me and I slowly turned on the cold water a little more so it wouldn't burn so much. I felt the water fall on my face and hide the tears that were streaming down my face.

"You make me better"

I stepped out of the shower to wrap the towel around me . I watched as my skin slowly went pale again as I dried myself off.