2. new school

Daryl's POV:

I woke up to the sound of my phone .
I stood up and brushed my teeth and took a quick shower .

I stood infront of my closset wondering what I would wear ...

I took a black hoody whit red stripes on it.
I just putted on some black pants/trousers (idk which one it is I am Dutch) .

I made serials for breakfast and put my shoes on and whent outside.
After walking for a while I was at the gate of the school.
I looked at my phone to see what class i had first, I was expecting math or biology but the class was called "speaking hour" I dident know what it was but I quickly walked towards classroom 3.15.
When I walked in the classroom I saw the teacher .
"Exuse me miss , but what does speaking hour mean, I never had that clas in my old schools"
The teacher smiled and answered

"Because you have a different teacher for every class its sometimes hard to talk abouth you're feelings and things you struggle whit , i am miss katy and i am sort of the leader of this class evry class has a difrent leader-teacher . So if you ever need help whit anything you can send me an email"

After that answer I saw a few people entering the classroom.
After evryone sat down the teacher started speaking
"Hello everyone, today we have a new student, darryl woud you mind to introduce yourself ?"

I looked around the classroom and saw evryone looking at me, some of them where already judging me. It gave anxiety and made me feel uncomfortable.
"Ummm..h-hi I am darryl my favorite colers are black and red and my hobbys are gaming and skateboarding" I smiled

"Wel, nice to get to know you, take your seat at the back of the classroom.
I looked around the classroom and walked towards the back of the classroom and sat down at one of the two emty seats in the back of the classroom.

half a hour later

I look at the classroom-door as it opend.
A boy ran into the class whit his bag.
"Sorry I am late" the boy apologized.
He walked towards me and sat down at the empty seat nekst to me .
"Who are you ?" He asked .
The boy infront of us said "that's darryl he likes gaming and skateboarding now be quiet"

The boy looked at me for while until he started talking.
"So.... you're darryl righttttttt" .
I didn't realy wanted to speak because I didn't want to annoy the other clasmates so I just nodded at the question.
The boy nekst to me smiled.
"Okayyyyy, my name is zak" he said.
"Okay nice to know" I said

Ringgggg ring

The bell whent off and all the students packed their bags.
Suddenly I heard someone swear "F#ck!" .
I turned around and looked who said it was zak.
I walked towards him and asked what was wrong.
He told me his phone died and he dident know what classroom we had to go .
"Wel my phone it stil alive and I dont know where all the classrooms are located , wanne walk together ?"
Zak giggled "sure" he said happily.

Me and zak walked together to the nekst classroom.

"Oh btw do wanne come with me after school , I can show you the school and city" zak said

"S-sure" I said