"Sorry, but no thanks. I would perfer if you just let me go so I can be on my way." I tried scooting away from Angela in my chair.

That's when I felt a stinging sensation on my cheek. My head moved from the force and my eyes widened. I turned my head back and saw she had b****-slapped me.

She growled and grabbed my chin. "Why not? An I not pleasing to your eye?" Then she morphed into Ash. Her voice got deeper. "Is this better?"

I growled back. "Get your filthy hands off me."

He morphed back into Angela. "Why won't you make this painless and be mine?"

"Never," I snapped. "Because I love someone else!!" I yelled loudly. She raised her hand and swung it down.

I didn't feel anything on my cheek. I just saw her hand freeze in the air. She looked back behind her in shock. That's when I saw his glowing, fuschia eyes.

I smiled brightly. "Sebastian!" I exclaimed quietly but happily.

His eyes closed and he smiled at me. "Are you alright, Siren?"

I nodded frantically. "Yes. Can you please get me out of here?"

"In a moment." He replied, turning his gaze back to Angela. He released her wrist. "I suggest you leave Siren alone. We shall not speak of this to anyone, making our lives easier." He glared.

Angela chuckled. "Of course. I shall take my leave. But, there is one thing I will not do," SHe turned to me. "I shall find you," She leaned towards my ear. "And I will make you mine." Then she kissed my ear. I flinched away from her touch again.

Sebastian growled but Angela had already gone. He turned back to me. "I apologize for my lateness, milady." I felt the ropes constricting me rip and fall to the floor. As I was about to stand, Sebastian picked me up in his arms, bridal-style.

"S-Sebastian! T-This isn't neccessary! I-I can walk just fine!" I stuttered, feeling my cheeks heat up. Then I sighed. "Why are you carrying me, Sebastian?"

"I enjoy it." He replied.

I felt my cheeks get hotter. "O-Oh."

"Do you not enjoy it?" He said smugly. I didn't answer. He chuckled. "I shall take that as a yes."

"...Where are we?" I asked, looking around.

"We are on the other side of the manor. Don't worry, we shall be back soon enough." He gave me another closed-eye smile.

"O-Oh..." Was all I could say.

"Unless you wish to be alone with me a while longer?" He whispered seductively in my ear.

I laughed nervously. "N-No! I-I'm fine!"

"Are you sure?"

I nodded. "Y-Yes, I'm sure."

"Hm...I do not believe you. How about I test?" Then he stopped walking and pressed his lips to mine. My eyes widened but I relazed and closed my eyes during the kiss. I ran a hand through his hair.

When he pulled away, he smirked. "Your words say you are sure but your lips say otherwise."

I blushed. "D-Don't say things like that! I-It's weird!"

"I apologize...my lady." He gabe one of his sly smiles.

I rolled my eyes. "C-Can we just get back now?"

"Yes, my lady." He was suddenly running at his demon speed. I yelped and clung to his chest. I heard him chuckle.

Then we slowed down once we were in the hallyway I "bumped" into Angela. Still carrying me, Sebastian went into the dining room. I crossed my arms and looked away from him. He chuckled again.