CH26

A wonderful journey filled with ups and downs~ Thank you very much!

Hyejin POV

I had to spend a whole month as per my brothers wishes learning all the etiquettes all over again from scratch.

Obviously, I never showed interest or paid attention, which enraged my brother.

Still he kept pushing me to learn everything whether I liked it or not.

Today, after breakfast I was back in my room practicing my walk wearing high stilettos with two books placed on my head.

Soon enough, my brother enters the room and drops another bomb.

"You'll be getting married soon, your husband to be will come over tonight to meet you. The Royal seamstress will be here later in the evening to fit in your gown for the night. Behave." He warns in the end before leaving to tend to his duties.

His words bring my world crashing, as I feel limp and fall onto the ground, the two books falling next to me.

This was it, everything ends here.

Throughout the evening during he royal seamstress meeting, I was in a complete daze.

And before I knew it, it was time to meet my husband to be.

I was dressed and caked up by dinner time. Panic ran through my body as I sat on my bed, waiting for a maid to come and escort me down.

Following a knock on the door, came the creak of the wood, as the door opened, a maid walking in after a curt bow in respect.

Taking my hand, she pulls me up and escorts me downstairs, where I saw Hyunjin standing, his shoulders straight, chin up and hands neatly folded behind his back.

The further I walked down, the more of our did I see until he came into full view.

When I looked at hyunjin, he sends a small wink with a curt nod to which I smile back at.

Walking up to our guest, I bow at him and then introduce myself, "A pleasure to meet you, my name is Hwang Hyejin."

Pulling up my wrist, he gives it a small kiss. "The pleasures all mine. Allow me to introduce myself, I'm Jung Sungchan, the Prince of Reigan."

~The end~