CH3

Hyejin POV

I was in the planning room with the prince, the whole room was heavily guarded, just in case I did try something.

"So the whole point is for me to catch your intruders?" I summarise.

"Yes."

"Well I can't!"

"Why not?" He snarls.

"I don't know anything about them and neither do you, you clearly said they were all hooded remember." I point out, in a duh tone.

"Well yeah, except one."

I sit up straight, "You mean one of them wasn't hooded? Then you could be caught them by now."

"No, what I mean is, I pulled the hood off one of them and they had blue eyes." His answer makes my heart race, he had seen me and all this time I thought he hadn't, but he wouldn't know it was me since I was wearing contact lenses now.

"Blue eyes? That doesn't  seem right." I state keeping my tone cool.

"I know right. I thought nobody had blue eyes other than the Royal family of Cleivos. But they're all wiped out, so how come but guess there are some people out there who do have blue eyes. Anyway, that's all I have, and I'm sure it'll help." He says hopefully.

"Tch. For a prince your pretty stupid." I smirk, "You really think someone would with blue eyes would walk around just like that, especially now that they are being hunted?" I question him.

"Your an assassin, you must have some techniques which should help you find anything you can about the intruders." He walks up to me, and leans down to my height, "and if you don't, there will be consequences." He whispers the latter.

"Yea sure, what will you do? Kill me. I was ready for death my whole life, it won't be shocking." I state confidently.

"Only, it won't be death." He brushes his fingers down the side of my body, and place it on the back of my waist and pulled me up. "I'll make sure to break you down piece by piece, in a way you won't expect." He then drops me down on the chair and leaves the room.

I hiss at his back and cursed colourfully. Standing up, I too walk back to my room to get ready for the mission.

Rummaging through my closet, I put on some appropriate clothes, I put together a piece

And ofcourse, put on new pair of contacts. I carried a small pocket knife, some shurikens, my sleeping pellets and the blow pipe.

Well these were the tools I was given by the guard who had confiscated all my belongings.

Lazing around my room, I waited till sunset. Then, I left the room and walked down the hallway to find the staircase, but instead came across the prince, "You better complete your mission, hadn't you, if you know what's best for you." He says patting my head, before scanning me up to down.

"Come with me." He says through gritted teeth and pulled me along to his room.

Going through his closet, he takes out a jacket, which matched my pants and gave them to me, "put it on." He ordered, making a face, I put the jacket on and made it comfortable for me.

"But why? I like my outfit." I whine with a monotone voice.

"Your going for a mission not to serenade guys."

"It wasn't even that revealing for God's sake." I yell at him, "and why do you even care anyway."

"And what is going on here?" A loud voice booms from the end of the corridor, the king appears in a few strides.

"Nothing much, just her being her." The Prince, waves it off.

"I hope, you will be able to complete your mission." He asks me.

"Lets hope so." I mutter and turn yo leave without wasting any more time than I already had.