Chapter 2: Let Me Stay With You

Start from the beginning

Being an obedient and understanding girl, Irumi knows today is an important day, she wouldn't want to embarrass her family, she allowed Opera to help, knowing fairly well that the older demon have more nimble fingers as compared to her chubby and clumsy ones. "I-Irumi wants the blue one." being bundled in a large fluffy towel since she just finished her bath, She said as she pointed to a plain blue short dress, with cute white lace on the ends on her skirt and her sleeve. It was simple, but elegant, and definitely put her cuteness in the limelight.

After Opera helped her get dressed, she quickly ran out of her room with Opera in tow, towards her grandpa, wanting to show off her new outfit. Sullivan smiled lovingly as he watch her granddaughter ran towards her wearing a cute blue dress which settled a few inch past her knees and a pair of light blue pumps which completed the look, her long blue hair done up in a high pony-tail, secured by a white Ribbon.

"Irumi-chan~ You look so cute all dressed up like a little doll! Is my lovely Irumi ready to head out? You'll make lots of friends there today!" Sullivan asked as he picked up the little demon and held her in his arms. "Ung!" Smiling brightly at her grandpa's praises and words, she gave a nod so hard, Sullivan was afraid that her neck may ache later.

And with that, the three demon left on a carriage, Irumi sitting on Sullivan's lap while Opera rode at the front, guiding the demon horses towards their destination.

At Asmodeus' Manor, everyone was busy, the maids were busy serving the guests that have arrived, while the butlers were welcoming the incoming guests. And the owners were not free from being busy. Amaryllis was in her first born, Alice's room, making sure to help him look his best.

"Alice, I need you to be at your very best behavior today. I can forgive you if you are disrespectful to others on regular days, but not today. Sullivan-sama, one of the 3 Great Heroes and his Granddaughter, Irumi-sama will be here for her social debut. It would be terrible for the Asmodeus' Family reputation if you are rude towards her. Understand?" Amaryllis warned her son, while her hands moves quickly to brush and style the boy's short pink hair.

'Irumi-sama? Who is she, that my mother, one of the 13 Crowns have to call her name with respect and formalities? She would definitely be just another insolent brat. A rude, ill-mannered girl who is riding off her grandfather's fame.' The young Asmodeus scoffed softly, but he nodded his head in respect to his mother. He thought he would just put on a facade to 'take care' of the girl, and never cared for her again after today. Oh, how wrong was he.

"Madam, Sullivan-sama and Irumi-sama has arrived, along with their Servant Opera." The head Butler of the Asmodeus Family said outside of the door.
"Oh dear! its already this time? Quick let them know, We'll be right there in a moment." Amaryllis said before rushing to complete her son's look and pulling said son down to the hall where the party was held.

"Sullivan-sama, I am glad you are able to come!" the Older Asmodeus said before bending down to look at the Irumi who hid behind Opera's legs, her chubby little hands hugged her own tail as she looked at the lady. 'Lady.... Pretty...' Irumi thought in her mind, until the said lady spoke up to her.
"You must be Irumi-sama! Nice to meet you, you little cutie! You are so small and cute compared to my Alice-chan!" Amaryllis said before pushing Alice to greet the guests.

"I am Asmodeus Alice. Nice to meet you." Alice said, his right hand politely placed at his chest before he bowed to the young demon named Irumi. As much as he disliked her, Alice wanted to protect the reputation of the Asmodeus like his mother said.