peter parker- not home

WARNINGS- virgin!peter x virgin!reader, grinding, handjob, awkward as hell, praise kink, sharing a bed

DISCLAIMER- this story has 18 year old Peter Parker

-

You paced around your kitchen, thinking about what to do tonight. You dialed your boyfriend's number just to see what he was up to.

No answer.

He's probably asleep, you thought. He takes long naps when May isn't home.

Wait... May isn't home.

A sudden idea popped into your brain, an idea that you were curious about and truly wanted for some time now. You see, you had never actually had sex with anyone yet and you were with Peter already for quite a while now. Sure, you knew how to please yourself, but to have that intimate moment with someone, it excited you.

You smiled, taking your keys and walking out of your apartment, rushing to Peter's house.

"Psst. Peter." You shook your boyfriend up from his nap when you got to his place. His eyes opened slowly and he stretched out on the couch of his tiny Queens apartment. His eyes eventually found you kneeling beside him and he smiled tiredly.

"Hey. Why are you here so late?" He shifted up to quickly kiss you. You just smirked and stood up.

"I thought you told me May wasn't gonna be here tonight." You strolled around the coffee table, pretending like you didn't come over for any specific reason.

You had been wanting to sleep with Peter for about a month or so. You guys really never discussed it, which was weird because you had been together for almost a year. You yearned for it, making subtle hints but he never really got what you're trying to say.

"Yeah. She's not home. I was watching some South Park reruns before I fell asleep. Wanna sit with me?" He sat up on the couch and patted the cushion next to him to signal you to sit.

"Wait. So May isn't here?" You asked him again, this time gaining a curious look on his face. You inch closer to him until you stand in between his legs, looking down at him.

"N-no, why?" He cleared his throat as he slightly knew what was happening. You ran your fingers through his hair.

"Let's try something different for once." You smirked and bent down to kiss him harder this time. After a few seconds he pulled away.

"Wait. Wait. I don't think I'm ready. I've never..."

"Peter, it's okay. You know that I haven't either." You reassured him, but he kept on.

"Yeah but I'm just nervous. Can you stay the night? Just cuddle like we always do on the couch but instead y-you're in my bed?" He looked at you nervously, stammering. You knew both of you had never done any of this before, but all you needed right now was him. Alas you decided to go to bed with him in the end and just cuddle. He was stressed out with a double-life and when it came to dealing with real-world bumps in the road he sort of flaked. It did make you a bit angry, but you knew that he was scared.