"Of course not. But it wouldn't kill you to take caution, won't you? Stop making Tamayo-sama worry unecessarily."

Miyuki's eyes drifted somewhere on the back alley before returning them to the demon.

If Muzan wanted to find her too, wouldn't it be better then? She thought.

It would spare them the time of finding him as well, but the only problem was that Kibutsuji Muzan was no ordinary demon.

Even if Miyuki knows her strength, she was not arrogant enough to think that she can finish Muzan alone.

Moreover, the slightest mistake can lead her to end up inside Kibutsuji Muzan's grasps. She couldn't afford that.

"Alright...I'll take your advice seriously. Thank you for that." The Ice Pillar smiled defeatedly.

"Good. Then there's nothing more to say..." Yushiro nodded his head before turning his back from the pillar.

"And if you would...take the other pillar with you and hurry up and leave. If Tamayo-sama gets in danger because of him, I'll-"

The Ice Pillar cut him off with a chuckle,

"I was about to say that you, as well, should be cautious..."

"Our Flame Pillar's beyond skilled, much more than me, to be honest...just another step in that direction and he'll notice you, Yushiro-san."

The demon halted and looked at her irritatedly.

He was alarmed.

"My co-pillar's coming, you should leave on the other side. I'll mask your tracks," Miyuki said with a smile and waved her hand to shoo the demon quickly.

Yushiro didn't spare another word and disappeared in the direction she suggested.

"Haha, he does listen to me after all."

Pointing her hand to the ground, Miyuki then swiftly raised her hand which made the air around her shift.

It masked off the scent particular to a demon --- demon blood.

"Yuki?"

The Ice Pillar quickly turned her head after someone spoke the moment she was finished.

She secretly sighed in relief before raising her eyebrows.

"Did I take too long?"

"Hm! Well, not really. I finished eating and I was wondering what were you up to." The Flame Pillar laughed and glanced to Miyuki's back.

Before he was able to raise any suspicions, Miyuki already took his hand and pulled him casually out of the alley.

"We should take a look at more stores, Kyou, before we relax at the onsen." 

"Hm...I thought you're not fond of onsens?" The Flame Pillar inquired with an amused tone.

"Yeah, but I do now. It's curious."

"Curious? How so?"

Miyuki laughed a bit.

"I've read that their onsen is mixed baths. Isn't it wonderful? We'll take a bath together just like when we're kids."

The Ice Pillar explained so meticulously without a hint of provocation. It was clear that she was indeed looking for the bath, and it's what made it more complicated for her co-pillar.

Meanwhile, for Rengoku Kyojurou, it was one of those moments where the pillar surprisingly kept silent after Miyuki's remarks.

Hearing that she was looking forward to the mixed baths (together with him), he doubted whether his ears heard it wrong.