Chapter 1: That Failed.

Hagaf was walking through the dimly light streets of some city. As he was walking he saw a girl getting robbed at gunpoint. He rushed over hoping to aid her in her predicament. Just as the mugger was gonna pull the trigger, he yeeted himself through the line of fire. He was hit with the bullet and left bleeding on the ground and heard another gunshot. He turned around only to see that his actions were in vain.

The world turned darker than he heard something. someone talking. "Yo idiot, ya gonna wake up?"

He opened his eyes to see a guy drinking coffee and all around them was darkness.

"Congrats ass, you just saved someone's life. He said.

"Who even are you?"

"I'm an angel, now shut up about the personal questions. Anyways you're gonna get your ass isekai'd whether you like it or not."

"Can I pick a universe?"

"Haha, nice joke. It will be random. You just gotta hope that you will be reincarnated and hope you will be yeeted in a fantasy world where I don't know you get a thicc girl and become a famous adventurer or something."

"Wait do I even get an overpowered weapon or something?"

"No, anyway goodbye!"

A white light blinded him for a second then he opened his eyes. He saw that he was in a trench. Like the ones in WW1. Then what looks to be a WW1 German soldier with a gas mask approached him.

"Hey, you're not dead. Get up the Commisar wanted us to charge the Traitors lines in 15."

Then it hit him. He was in the Death Korps of Krieg. He knew that he wasn't gonna last a day. He looked around for his lasgun and waited.