Kof 94: Team Japan vs Team Psycho Soldier

En başından başla

Benimaru: Huh?!

Kensou let out a spirited roar as he threw Benimaru to the ground.  As Benimaru got up he wiped off his shoulders .Kensou unleashed another blast at the man causing him to jump into the air.

Kyo: Yo Benimaru enough showing off already.

Benimaru: Yeah yeah I got it!

Benimaru surrounded his feet in lighting before he spun down like a tornado at Kensou. 

Athena: Master Chin I don't know if Kensou can win against this guy.

Chin: Benimaru Nikaido is quite the talented fighter. Maybe this will be good for Kensou,it could teach him humility. 

Athena looked back at the fight as Kensou  managed to push back Benimaru.

Athena: Maybe your right Master.

Benimaru used lightning  to slash through Kensou's next attack; surprising him. Benimaru  grabbed Kensou by the jacket before he kneed him. After Benimaru  knocked Kensou away he ran at him for one last attack.

Benimaru: Alright time to end this already.

 Before Kensou could react Benimaru    jumped at Kensou with a kick;before striking him with a lighting bolt.

Benimaru: LIGHTING INUZAMA KICK!

Announcer: AND THE WINNER OF THE FIRST ROUND IS BENIMARU NIKAIDO OF TEAM JAPAN!

As the crowd cheered by his win Benimaru  grinned before doing one simple thing.

Benimaru: THANK YOU!!!

Yuri: Wow that was so cool! 

Y/n: It's too bad you can't copy elemental techniques like that.  People with elemental based powers are often the most dangerous type of fighters. I've learned that over my years of training. 

Yuri; Just wait until my match and I'll show you how strong I am Y/n!

???:YURI THERE YOU ARE!!!

Y/n and Yuri turned to see Takuma and the other members of team AOF.

Takuma: HOW DARE YOU TURN AGAINST US LIKE THIS!

Yuri: I don't have anything to say to you guys!

Ryo: YURI WHY WOULD YOU JOIN ANOTHER TEAM?! DON'Y YOU HAVE ANY PRIDE IN YOUR FAMILY NAME?!

Yuri turned back to Ryo then stomped her foot.

Yuri: I DID IT BECAUSE I'M TIRED OF YOU ALL TREATING ME LIKE JUST A KID! I MAYBE THE YOUNGEST BUT I'M NOT SOME WEAK GIRL WHO CAN'T  HANDLE HERSELF!

Ryo: THAT-

Y/n: Ryo she's right she's alot stronger than you all give her credit for. Yuri and I are the same age but she's the most skilled female fighter  around ; no other girl her age can fight as good. I'll admit she's not a perfect fighter but that's where you as her brother come in. You and Takuma as her family should help her improve; not ignore her faults.