"Audrey!" The loud voice of a man resonated.

I remembered Dorothy and the kind maid from before calling me Audrey, so I assumed that was my name. Although I still wasn't sure if this stranger was referring to me. I wasn't even sure if Audrey was my real name.

I stopped but decided to keep walking toward the kitchen. There were lots of maids who worked here so it could be he was referring to someone else, not me.

However as I continued to walk the voice only got closer and louder.

I couldn't help but feel frightened.

The person sounded worried and concerned.

However I didn't stop walking. Now I was desperate to find Dorothy. I had no idea who this person was and they seemed quite upset.

Although I wasn't able to walk too far since I felt a large hand pull me back. I turned around and faced the stranger.

It was a handsome man. He wore a navy blue suit and had well styled dark hair. He had mesmerizing blue eyes and it was clear he was very fit. However it was his towering stature that intimidated me. I felt like a child just standing in front of him.

He was also a complete stranger to me.

He stared at me observing every inch of me. Then he looked into my eyes and smiled. It seemed almost like a look of relief and utter adoration.

Suddenly I was wrapped around the arms of this stranger. The hug was tight yet gentle.

"You're back. You came back to me."

Who was this man?

I didn't know what to do so I just stood there with my hands beside me.

The man finally pulled back and I could see tears in his eyes.

I felt this sudden urge to wipe away his tears and hug him. It hurt to see him sad but I couldn't explain why. I didn't even know this man.

He began to caress my hair and smile.

"I missed you so much." He said before wrapping his arms around me, pulling me closer to him until my chest was pressed against his, surprising me with a kiss.

His hand was wrapped tightly around my waist while the other hand was on the back of my head.

His lips felt good against mine but I didn't know this man.

I felt his hands roam around my body and then I felt his hand on my butt. I panicked and pulled away.

I tried to run away and hopefully talk to Dorothy but once again I was pulled back.

"What's wrong my love?" A look of confusion and worry was clear on his face.

"Please let me go." I said.

He loosened his grip on me but he still held me close.

"I won't let you go until you give me an answer. What's going on Audrey? Are you not feeling ok? Do you need me to call the doctor?" This man was clearly worried about me.

"I don't know who you are. I don't feel comfortable being kissed by a stranger."

I finally spoke.

He was very shocked that he even let go of my hand.

"What do you mean you don't know me? I'm your husband, Audrey."

As soon as those words came out of his mouth I felt equally as shocked. I had no idea who I was, where I was, my family, nor everyone here. And now I had a husband who was like a complete stranger to me.