"Hey that's the one I actually like." Y/N said.

"I just can't listen to it anymore." I said.

"Yeah I loved Mac Miller. I was a big fan. Even met him once. I hate he's gone." She told me. I felt the knot in my stomach.

"Can we change the subject please?" I asked.

"Were you a fan too?" She asked me.

"No, he was the love of my life." I said.

"Oh, shit. Like you were with him?" She asked.

"Yes, so can we please stop talking about it?" I asked.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm so sorry. I had no idea." Y/N said.

"It's fine. Let's just change the subject." I said. Before I could say anything else, Y/N phone rang. She answered it on Bluetooth.

"Wassup, Dad." She said.

"Listen London got moved up again. We have to finish the neighborhood this week." He said.

"Dad that's impossible!" Y/N said.

"No it's not. I just hired a bunch of randoms from the street. We can do it." He said.

"When is London?" She asked.

"Two weeks. You need to find a date for the opening, and don't bring a hooker this time." He said.

"You can't lie. Diamond was sexy." She laughed.

"Yeah well your grandmother wasn't happy that you brought her." He said.

"Alright. I'll probably bring Florence Pugh. She
should be home then." Y/N told him.

"Good choice. I'll see you later tonight. Bye, baby." He said.

"Bye, Dad." She said hanging up.

"Fuck. Gotta call Florence." She groaned.

"Why? I can go with you." I suggested.

"Yeah you would not like this place. It's just old rich people getting drunk off expensive wine plus there's press there and they would just badger you about your husband." She said.

"I don't mind. I think it'd be fun to go with you." I said.

"Well yeah but the hotel is booked for the night and my room only has one bed." Y/N said.

"What are you scared of me or something?" I asked.

"What! No!" She said. I laughed at her.

"Then let me come." I said.

"Fine. But you're gonna have to match my suit." Y/N said.

"No problem. What color are we wearing?" I asked.

"Black." She responded.

———

Your Point of View

"Why do I have like fifty thousand followers?" I asked showing Ariana my phone.

"I maybe posted you on my story." She said shyly.

"Well now my identity is blown." I said.

"Sorry I forgot you were Superman." Ariana said.

"Yeah. Don't you ever forget it." I said. Theo was playing on the playground while Ariana and I sat on the bench. Ariana laid her head on my shoulder, and I put my arm around her. It felt perfect being like that.

"You're my favorite person." Ariana said.

"You're mine, Ariana." I said.

"Ariana!" A voice said. I turned my head, and it was Dalton. Ariana jumped out of my arms and ran to him. She embraced him in a hug and kissed him. I gripped the bottom of the park bench roughly. I don't know why it made me so angry to see her with him, but it was bothering the hell out of me.

"Hi, baby. What are you doing here?" She said.

"Well the paparazzi were posting pictures saying you were cheating on me with Y/N so I thought they should take some pictures of us together to show that we are happily married and you aren't doing anything except hanging with a friend." He said. He smiled at me. I smiled back. He kissed her again, and it was deep. I turned my head.

"Okay, we'll I'll see you later." She said. "I love you."

"I love you too." He said. He walked off, and she sat back down.

"Are you okay?" She asked. I know that I probably had steam coming out of my ears.

"Yeah I'm fine." I said.

"You're knuckles are almost white." She said. I looked down, and I was gripping the shit out of the bench. I let go and my hand was bloody with splinters. "Oh my God, Y/N!"

"It's nothing. I'm fine." I said.

"No we have to wash this off." She said.

"I've experienced much worst. I promise I'm okay." I told her. She tried to grab my hand, but I pulled away and grabbed my other hand with it.

"Did I do something wrong?" She asked.

"No not at all. I'm just holding my hand." I said. She nodded.

"So London is gonna be fun." Ariana said.

"Yeah, it sure will." I said.

———————————————————————
A/N

When tf these bitches kissing.