8

The energy when you dance is so mesmerizing. It's exciting yet so relaxing. You were born to dance. I could watch you for hours and never get bored.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Holy crap.

They were amazing. Every single move was on point and in sync. The music would play and they would hit every single beat. The dance props added so much, dancing with a prop it not easy, yet here we are.

I didn't know the names of the other boys but was definitely impressed by them. They had no bones. Seeing them dance like that, made my legs stop working. I had to sit down for this.

Keeho looked amazing. His body was on beat, his body moved accordingly with the other boys. This was an amazing dance. My eyes widened when Soul came on.

He had a solo part. His arms moved in all directions and his legs were moving quick. He was suddenly on the ground and back up quickly. His body core must be amazing. They are definitely amazing competitors.

The final moments came on before the music ended. Cheers could be heard and I was clapping along as well. I was still in a daze, I just couldn't comprehend how talented they were.

If I was nervous before, I was even more nervous now. Luckily, we get a break in between before the other group goes up. I wanted to see Soul and tell him good job but the group kept getting in the way.

They were probably excited yet nervous about dancing up stage. I shoved through them and sped walk to the door. The moment I opened the door, Soul and his group already walked in. Luck was on my side for now!

Soul looked up and met my eyes. I smiled and walked to him. I was about to say something when someone hugged me really tight and picked me up.

"Y/N!! DID YOU SEE ME UP THERE?! Ok I was so nervous but once I got up there I got really confident and just started to go all out and..." I just blinked at Keeho. He really does like to talk.

"...omg you're up next too! I'm so excited to see you dance! You are definitely an amazing dancer I already know it!" He said all in one breath. I smiled and hugged him, thanking him and giving him a good job.

I looked back at Soul, noticing he was already staring at me. He had a delayed reaction before he looked quickly down at the ground. I couldn't help but smile and chuckle at him. I walked up to him.

"Hey, um you did really good!" I said. "You are definitely better that I thought."

I could see him smiling at the ground before looking up.

"Thank you. I'll be waiting for you to dance next." His words were simple but yet made my brain trigger and I was so close to squealing. I just smiled and gave him small hug.

I turned around to the other boys and gave them good jobs as well. I learned their names going by Theo, Intak, Jiung, and Jongseob.

Walking back the room, the smile left my face as I kept thinking about Soul. Why must I be feeling this way? My stomach kept hurting but it was either me being nervous or.. I had butterflies. I would say both.

Oh Soul, what are you exactly doing to me..