Daniel LaRusso

"What's that racket outside Y/n?" My mom asks me.

"I don't know ma. I'll go check." I say as I put on my sandals and head outside. I look to my right and see a boy with fluffy brown hair and tanned skin setting down heavy looking luggage while trying to open his front door to apartment 20.

"Here, let me help you." I say as I open the door for him.

"Oh, thank you. Are you the neighbors to our left?" He asks.

"Yes we are. What's your name?" I ask.

"Daniel LaRusso. What's yours?" Daniel smiles at me and shakes my hand.

"Y/n L/n." I smile back.

"Nice name! I'll see you around!" Daniel says as he waved goodbye and closes his apartment door. I go back inside to my apartment, finding myself with a new crush.

"What was it honey?" My mom asked me.

"The neighbor next door had trouble with luggage. I helped him though." I say as I start heading to my room.

"Him? Okay, what was his name?" My mom smirks at me.

"Daniel LaRusso." I answer.

"What did he look like?" My mom quizzes me.

"He had dark brown fluffy hair, brown eyes, and tanned skin." I reply back, starting to blush.

"Is he cute?" My mom asks.

"Yes." I smile.

"Cuter than Johnny Lawrence?" My mom smirked at me again.

"Ma I told you, we broke up! He was just... just not the one. He was mean to me." I say. "But he is cuter than that douche Johnny."

"Maybe you can ride the bus with him tomorrow. So he isn't alone." My mom suggests as she starts washing some dishes.

"Okay ma." I say as I head to my room. I fall onto my bed and giggle. For once I was actually excited for school. Maybe Daniel and I would have some classes together. I hoped so.

*sorry this imagine is so short, I didn't know what else to put. Anyways, hope you enjoyed this one yall! Also sorry if I offended you Johnny Lawrence stans lol I mean he is cute 😏 anyway happy reading! <3*