Chapter 1

Dr Flug yawned loudly.

He had been working on an invention for Black Hat who said he wanted it done by morning and Flug usually would usually have it done by now but Demencia and 5.0.5 had gotten into a tiny fight that he had to break up... which broke his progress with the invention. He was angry to say the least, but he let it go and locked his door so no one could bother him.

When he heard a knock he immediately thought it was 5.0.5 coming to head to bed so he went to open the door. He yawned once again walking away letting the door open without checking if it was indeed 5.0.5.

Flug sat back down and began to mess around with his device once again but now was at the point he just had to smooth out a few of the undesirable kinks. He felt a tap on his shoulder and swatted them away, but he felt it again so this time he turned around. "5.0.5 just go to bed I need to stay up a little- AHH!!" Flug screamed leaping up from his chair. Black Hat was standing there eyeing him slightly. "M-mister Black Hat sir, what are you d-doing here?"

"What does it look like?" He asked turning his gaze to something behind Flug for a second. "I'm checking on my scientist... what have you accomplished?"

Flug fidgeted with the sleeve of his coat and then turned to direct Black Hat towards something he had completed finally. Flug turned and tried to keep a brave face but he felt fear envelope his body. "This is a teleporter I have been making in what spare time I have. It can teleport anything anywhere for the max of a day and can return with the touch of this button on this device that can be worn as a bracelet."

"And the little thing on you desk?" Black asked turning back to the little device on Flugs desk.

Flug swiftly picked it up and handed it gently to Black Hat. "This little thing is supposed to turn into whatever type of hand-held weapon you can think of. Be it a small dagger to a knight's claymore... I still have yet to test it but it should be done by morning."

Black hat looked appeased with Flug's work and make a move for the door. "Good work Flug. Now get some rest."

"I'll get right back to wo- wh-what was that?" Flug said stopping himself mid-sentence.

"Sleep. You need it. If I find you passed out on the floor in the morning you'll regret it Dr. Flug." Black Hat said with a growl.

Flug nodded and Black Hat disappeared from his sight. 5.0.5 Soon arrived and trudged to their room, but not before giving Flug a hug and a soft nuzzle to show love. Flug smiled at 5.0.5's kindness but knew that only they would be able to show it to each other. Demencia was a mess and seemed to have a distaste for the both of them, and Black Hat hated 5.0.5 with a type of passion... but even now as he made his way up to his room, Flug wondered why Black Hat even cared about Flug's sleeping schedule, even if it was nonexistent at the moment. He found that even though Black Hat hates everyone in the house with every portion of his evilness, he hated Flug the least and, no matter the circumstance, Flug would always question why that was.

꧁꧂

Black Hat closed his door behind him and let out a sigh. He didn't want to make Flug think ill of him but he was sure it already had happened.

Stupid human emotions had filled his mind and body. He had no heart! Or... he thought he had no heart. Maybe he did have one... but he would also think that Flug had it... he had quite clearly stolen it. Black Hat thought it admirable that Flug would be so bold considering the fact that the man was a shy and a somewhat cowardly scientist.

Previously, he would have loathed Flug for being so scared of the consequences of his actions, but his mind had told him it would be beneficial for him to have an overly cautious person in his midst. So far, his security system is higher than... how did Flug put it? "His security system was that to match Alcatraz just a little more deadly."

Black Hat enjoyed the memory of that... weird to say and he would not say this out loud to anyone unless they were going to die, but he loved the way Flug lit up about his work and asked if he were happy with his invention, unluckily he always speaks before he thinks and makes Flug flinch and hide away that look happy... he really needed to work on that.

For now though, even if he didn't need sleep, he was going to rest best he could.

꧁꧂

Flug was awoken by a crash in his lab.

His immediate thought was that Demencia was in his lab destroying his hard work, so he grabbed his coat and a spray bottle... it had worked before.

Flug yawned clapping his hands together to turn the lights on. "Demencia!" Flug called out. "Go back to bed or I'm going to spray you with the bottle again! I know you don't want that, so come out and go to bed!"

There was no indication that Demencia was coming out of hiding, so Flug started to walk around his lab. He heard shuffling in the corner but no giggling as Demencia would have done by now. Flug kicked a vent cover not knowing it was there at first but slowly coming to realize the vent had been ripped off of the screws as the corners were missing and the cover seemed to be banged in.

Flug slowly backed away to his computer and looked for a break in the system. He immediately noticed the flashing red light closest to the west vent telling him something had infiltrated their home.

Flug felt a spike of fear rise in him as he reached for the emergency button he had on the corner of his desk, but before he could press it something metal hit the back of his head and he fell to the ground.

His mind was in a daze but he heard what the intruder had said to him before he fell to the darkness that was unconsciousness. "Sorry little villain but I can't have you warning the boss now can I?"

He had to make a move once he woke up or the people he would consider his friends would be in danger, but that was for his future self to deal with... for now his head hurt and sleep sounded good.

//

Haha... I fell to my minds needs of making a Villainous fic... man I probably need help...

It looked like a cute show with great characters and the content for this show may be minimal now but I'm going to have a ton of stuff for this story to thrive in a hot minute... yeah... and I am not the creator and don't know how to "copy and paste" another person's character very well so this is going to be very ooc and I hope you don't mind...

Mmkay see you soon! Bye!!!

Word count - 1,243