Chapter 1~Awake

I have awaken.From what I am unsure. I am in a casket. I have to bust out- BANG! I am out but I am in a tomb this place is filled with flowers. Fuck. I am fucking dead. Fuck,fuck,fuck!!! Argghhhhhhhhh!!!! I ran in too the door it bursts open.

The full and bright moon gleaming above me.I do the only thing I can. I walk, and walk until I am at my old home. Same old cars. I walk to the door and knock. The top floor middle window gains light. The lights along the blue home flicker to life slowly but they are I know they are. My mother, Skyler Herendeź opens the door with a pistol and says, "Abbi?".Then she faints. my Father, Wafa Herendeź looks to see his only daughter. And says one thing " How" and then he says " This can't be y-y-your dead!". All I say is "Am I?".

I am lost now. Why is it so hard to believe I am alive? Father says it's because I was shot 3 times in the heart by my ex-boyfriend ,Kesh Westion.
I dumped him 1 week before my Mama said.I don't remember the past 6 weeks. So they say I am a "miracle". Well let's just say I am the opposite I am immortal.

This sounds odd but I am not human I know I am not human. Wanna know why??? I broke through a goddamn casket and a damn stone wall so umm I think that is not normal.

Your probably wondering who am I well I am Abbi Herendeź, a basketball player, a high school girl and a rebellious teen. After all that's why this all happened.

Great now I have to go back to school. I should of stayed dead. Ughhhhhh, the term you can sleep when your dead I wish was true. My give more minutes lasted 3 months so like I am happy right now. Well not really though because I can't sleep anymore back to the grind 😫. I go back Monday. It's Saturday. I am so freaking screwed. My bestie Olivia is gonna fucking murder me. Help.

Monday is here . Crap. Here is what I am wearing since it's Fall I am gonna wear a sweater with a black tank sims American Eagle jeans and Vans.
Well Tine to drive to school in my ford 1998 mustang I guess. Kidding it's my father's old car I just use it.

I am here and there are so many people staring
it's uncomfortable like really uncomfortable. Eek. Oh crap here doves Olivia. I am totally fucked I think to myself. Instead she gives me a big hug and says " I missed you so much." I say "Ok tea time sis" and she says " girl it is scolding.". All I have to say to that is " Bitch spill that damn tea." And believe me there was some tea spilled in that damn hallway , over flooding those halls.

Abc