𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲

__________________

__________________

Location: A Warehouse, Boston.
March 16, 2016.

COLD. THAT IS WHAT EMILY PRENTISS felt as she laid on concrete. Cold. Not wanting to fight for her life. She just laid there with a wooden stake in her abdomen. Emily started to chuckle at the fact that she was stabbed or in this case stake like she was a vampire.

In her final moments she had to be honest to herself about the fact that she was tired of running but most of all she was tired of being afraid. How she failed those she loved all her life. None of this would have happened if she told her team about Ian Doyle, and together they could bring him down. But for some reason she could not ask them for their help.

But did she even win? Ian got away and he is out there causing chaos in other people's lives.

Trying to blink her tears away, the thought of her sisters comes to her. She kept tabs on her sisters for awhile and she was proud of the fact that they both became strong women and they did it all alone. Her visions start to get blurry as she tries to hold her tears in. Her little sisters. She failed them.

Coward. That is what Emily called herself. She was able to leave and she did not go back to save them. It was her job as a big sister to be their protector, their guide, their light but she didn't do it. Emily was always trying to run from the truth but in reality the darkness was slowly taking over.

Footsteps. That is what she heard. But she was tired. She started to shut her eyes.

"I got her! I got her in the basement on the south side. I need a medic. Prentiss."

Her team member, best friend, and her partner, had found her. But Emily couldn't say anything besides his name, "Derek." 

Sadness washed over Derk Morgan, as he stared at the state his partner was in. He felt like he failed her but all he can do is give her reassurance.

"Hey, it's me. You're going to be okay. Stay with me baby."

She was not responding and that scared him.

" Come on, stay with me."

"Let me go."

That's all she said. She did not want to fight. She was just tired of everything.

"No, listen to me, I know why you did all of this. I know what you did for all of us. I'm so proud of you. Do you hear me ? I am proud of you because you are my friend, and you are my partner. So stay with me okay."

Tears got in her eyes. Why was he proud of her? She failed them. They don't even know the existence of her sisters. She hid them and she hates that because she loves them just like she loves Derek and the rest of her BAU family.

"Emily, if you can hear me, please squeeze my hand."

She did with all of her strength. She is going to fight for them, make sure Doyle doesn't win but she has to find her sisters first. Set things right with them.

"Yes, there you go. There you go baby."

Emily was now on her way to the hospital and all they could do was wait.

———— • ————

notes !

So I did this !! I am working on chapter 1 and 2 where it mostly leads to the Black Widow movie !! Is also going to be a slow process because I need to see movie !! Which I am excited about!! Again please let me know how I am doing !!